on 16 April 2013
As a novice curry chef I have found this book unbelievable I am crazy about Indian food but never can get it to taste authentic but this book is excellent I've cooked 3 different ones now all absolutely amazing!! I'm following slimming world and the extra easy plan and most of these recipes are free foods. I honestly can't tell you what a great buy this is best £1.99 ever spent. Once you have made the curry recipe base which you can put in the fridge for the week it takes like 20 minutes to make which ever curry you like from the book. I'm so happy I found this book I will be skinny in no time I'm addicted to them.
on 4 June 2013
This book shows you how to make tasty healthy curries with ease.
At its cheap download price it is a bargain.
on 31 May 2013
Now have a freezer ready of low curries that the whole family enjoy. Easy to follow and I had most of the ingredients in the cupboard. What more could you ask for.
on 2 August 2013
The curry base is excellent and the fact that you cook lots of portions in advance and then can freeze, really speeds it up when you want to cook a curry.
One complaint - the Dhansak recipe (and I love Dhansak!) contains pineapple and no lentils! Not your traditional Indian recipe at all...
on 24 March 2013
I've been following the 5:2 diet since the beginning of the year and I thought that would mean missing out on my takeaways all together. Not with this book. Cracking tasting curries. Love it!
on 18 March 2013
This book is a revelation. I absolutely love takeaway curry but the calories kill me so I was delighted when I cooked a skinny curry at the weekend and it tasted just as good as my local takeaway. Brilliant - what more can I say!
on 21 November 2013
At last, a currie cook book to use when looking after the weight. The curries are just as good as your local takeaway. I made the basic sauce and froze it in portions. Now I can just take the required amount out of the freezer, add the remaining spices and hey presto a fantastic, LOW CALORIE curry.
on 6 July 2013
I really savoured this book in every sense of the word. Tasty recipes that I enjoyed without feeling so guilty.
on 17 January 2014
I absolutely love Indian food, but in takeaway curries the calories are very high because of the amount of fat that goes into them. This book lets me make curries that taste just as good, but which won't pile on the pounds. The author gives you a recipe for basic curry sauce which you can make in a large batch and then freeze in portions, if you like. Individual recipes are based on this mix, to which you then add different spices as needed. Definitely worth getting if you like curry and want to watch the calories.
on 29 November 2013
This little book has got some cracking recipes in it. Well worth the money! All of your Indian takeaway favourites in one little book and low fat too! :-)