on 12 February 2014
product arrived within timescales. I love these crystals..... skin feels smooth & polished after use & old spot marks & fine scars look reduced after 1 or 2 goes. i use 2 - 3 times a week to start, coupled with the anti wrinkle cream & my skin feels & looks 100% better, well recommended & will be buying again.
on 16 December 2013
Very good for the sking gives you that micro-dermabrasion crystals on the point, my skin is like an angels atm
on 7 March 2015
Whenever my skin needs a pick me up, this is the answer. If my skin looks a little dull and dry, I use this apply a moisturiser and my skin looks brighter the next day. It's not as good as Neutrogena's PPreglow microdermabrasion but it still does the trick.
on 20 March 2014
Didn't expect much other than exfoliation of this, but after first use my fine lines between eyes on forehead seemed reduced and my skin was silky soft. Really pleased as these things don't normally work for me
on 14 June 2016
I had adult acne for years. Cysts on my cheeks is simply depressing. Saw this in Australia and thought to just give it a go. Glad I did.
I use the crystals once a week and the Gamma Hydroxy cream 2 times a day. The acne was gone in no time. As a bonus, the dark scars on my face disappeared as well.
It has been 3 years since I bought and used my first jar and happy to report that I havent had 1 pimple on my face. This is an absolutely the best in the world.
on 9 December 2013
The tub was smaller than I expected, so will use the crystals carefully. I didn't have any stinging or side effects when i used it. I found after use my skin was lovely and soft, and i couldnt stop stroking my face as it felt so nice. As my skin is in not too bad a condition I will be using this once a week.
on 15 November 2013
My second purchase of this product I have tried different products but have gone back to this one the crystals seem larger than other products and really leave your skin feeling scrubbed and clean although a little bit red but put on some moisturiser and go to bed Next morning my face feels smooth
on 13 October 2015
This is brilliant, I use it every morning along with my gamma hydroxy and these two products have made my skin so clear and given me loads of confidence, now I only wear cc or be creams instead of heavy foundation and feel very confident. Would highly recommend to anyone looking
on 4 December 2012
I've tried quite a few exfoliating creams and scrubs, and have never really found one that meets my expectations. However, this product is fantastic! I could really feel the effect of the dermabration crystals, and my skin feels wonderful afterwards! I purchased the micro-dermabrasion pads and machine as well, but personally prefer to just massage the crystals onto dampened skin with my fingertips instead, which in my opinion is easier and just as effective. I would definely recommend this product to others! A very good buy!
on 8 April 2014
I have been suffering terrible spots. I bought this along with Gamma Hydroxy from Skin Doctors. Together they have made a huge difference and I'm pretty much spot-free! I apply this using my Clarisonic by the way.