on 30 May 2014
I have long loved my skechers mary jane go walk shoes but wanted something a little more shoe like and sturdy so I ordered these and a pair of trainers. These are the hit; sturdy enough to wear under trousers but open enough to wear as flats with a skirt. Superbly comfortable. They are a generous size, I sometimes have to have a size 6 in other shoes and am a comfortable 5 in most M & S shoes. These fit with room to wiggle my toes or even put a pair of socks under them so if you are a small size you may want to go down a size.
Totally recommended for anyone who is on their feet all day or just need shoes that don't pinch, rub or chafe.
on 27 March 2014
These skechers are so comfortable and are a dream to wear...would recommend...true to sizing. Im a size 6 and the 6 was perfect..
on 21 May 2014
I love these shoes havnt taken them off since they arrived. My friend asked me why I pay so much for shoes, because she wouldn't, I made her try them on shes now buying a pair. So so so comfortable I work a 12 hour night shift and have terrible feet problems so was dubious of trying them at work but they are great, really couldn't ask more from a shoe. And size im a 5 bought 5 and it fits perfectly, although my friend is a 6 and it fit her too, not really sure why probably just worn in but true to size
on 28 September 2015
I wore these for about 6 months walking to and from work, Its about a 3 mile journey each way and I would walk at least one way each day most days both (if it was wet then I get the bus) the only fault I have with them is that the tread on the sole wears away fairly quickly, with in the first few weeks which in the dry weather doesn't make a difference but in the wet without any grip they are very slippery on paving stones.
on 21 November 2014

Couldn't live without them!

That is, in fact, the only drawback of these shoes: you get so used to their comfort that anything else seems just unbearable . . .

I now have 5, no six, pairs of Skechers. How did I manage before I bought the first pair?

:-)

on 13 August 2014
I have two other pairs of Go Walk and love them. This pair is even lighter in weight. It is cut lower around the instep and heel. Lovely for walking on cobbled streets - I road tested them in Bruges. Silky knitted fabric upper and cushioned insole. They wash well on a 30 degree wash too.
on 23 June 2014
I HAVE A FOOT PROBLEM PLANTAFASCITIES. WHICH MEENS MY FEET ARE ALWAYS TENDER UNCOMFORTBLE TO WALK. WITH THESE SHOWS I CAN WALK AND STAND CONFORTBLE THESE ARE MY SECOND PAIR PLEASED WITH BLACK SOLE AND WITH MATERIAL TOP CAN GET AWAY WITH WEARING THEM FOR WORK. WOULD RECOMMEND MUST BUY WOULD BUY MORE IF THEY WERE CHEAPER.
on 29 April 2014
As soon as I put these trainers on, I sighed with contentment. They are so comfortable and I can walk all day in them and they stay just as comfortable. Wish they had been developed years ago. I am a size 6 and the 6 fitted perfectly.
on 22 April 2014
First time wearing sketchers and I have to say they are very very comfortable and I could easily wear them all day.
I am size 5 1/2 I bought a size 5 and they are just right. I am definitely going to buy some more in different colors.
on 10 July 2014
the shoes themselves are quite comfortable. I always take a size 4 and having read the reviews like most people they seem to be a little bit bigger, foot moves just a little but hope that they do not stretch too much as I will be walking out of them. Don't know if a size smaller would of fitted. Have not decided if they are worth the amount of money I paid but that will depend on how long they last.