on 20 June 2014
These trainers are so comfortable and very stylish. I wear them daily for walking my dog so hopefully they will have a hardwearing sole. I would recommend them.
on 27 June 2014
I am slowly building up a collection of Skechers trainers. These "fit the bill" as expected, and with a reduced price, so I just not resist buying the grey ones aswell. I love how easy they are to put on plus no "pesky" laces to fiddle with.
on 23 June 2014
The only matter is lack of size 5.5, everything else is perfect (fabric, colour ). The are very comfortable and light.
on 11 June 2014
I love Skechers biker-style trainers and I knew that they are a generous fit so no problem with ordering my usual size, as I want to wear socks with them in the autumn/winter months. However, they are just as comfortable in the hot weather and it's almost like wearing slippers! Very stylish, especially with black jeans and I know they'll be very durable too.
on 20 June 2014
I am a size 6 (UK) and these shoes are a very good fit, they are also very attractive and dainty.
The 'natural' colour is lovely and will go with all other colours.
The shoes feel very comfy and soft, I've not yet worn them outside, so I can't say how they will perform during a long walk.
I decided to buy these after reading lots of customer reviews, as they were all very positive about the Skechers brand.
on 12 June 2014
I love this brand and have bought before. Getting the size and colour I wanted in the sale was a big plus
on 9 June 2014
Already has a pair of these. They are very supportive and look good, not as bulky as normal trainers. Love them!
on 11 April 2015
Wanted a pair of lightweight trainers for walking, not intense walking, just back and to, to work.
These are brilliant, comfortable, slip on with no laces. Worn pretty much everyday and still great. Highly recommended.
Don't look too much like trainers either which is nice.
on 13 December 2014
I am usually a size 7 and often have to go up a size in trainers. These however fit perfectly as to length and adjust very nicely to my rather narrow feet, as well as being supportive for my poor collapsed arches. Very pleased indeed.
on 6 September 2014
Bought as a replacement pair for the exact same shoes purchased a few years ago. Great to be able to keep wearing a style and colour I love so much. Go with almost anything I wear and are really comfortable and practical.