Size: 9 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 23 July 2011
These are the fifth pair of Skechers flip flops I've bought, and as usual they're high quality and comfortable .. once you've broken in the toe strap.

You can soften the toe strap without weakening it by gently rubbing some petroleum jelly (such as Vaseline) onto the part that goes between the toes and then putting the flip flops in a warm place so that the jelly melts into the fabric. Repeating this a few times softens the fabric considerably. Be careful not to get petroleum jelly on the top strap since it will darken the colour.
on 16 August 2014
Colour is exactly as pictured, footbed is very comfortable, material toe post a bit stiff at first but fine after a couple of outings. Recommended.
on 13 May 2016
One of the best holiday purchase. Fall in love with skechers. Do buy it if you are thinking of buying something similar. This is very comfortable to wear. And Im still using it every single day. And it's been 9 months now. Still looks brand new.
on 12 March 2009
They take a while to break in, at first they feel hard in between toes.
on 22 April 2016
I have had fray thong type flip flops for many years JUST BRILL ? .. a few years ago i went for a walk on the isles of skye ( we were in a caravan ) i was in my flip flops shorts & vest ..i looked around the caravan was a speck in the distance i was quite high on a hill / small mountain so took a direct line back to the van .. through bogs small streams did'nt take flip flops off just in case of broken glass ? .. in parts i was down to my calfs . thought to myself my flip flops will not make it back BUT THEY DID JUST BRILLIANT .
on 14 September 2014
I bought these flip flops to replace my own Skechers flip flops that have served me well for the last 4 years. I couldn't find any 'ladies' ones that appealed to me and when I saw these, I thought 'why not'? A few beads glued on to brighten them up and they're perfect - comfortable, sturdy and I got them at a good price, bonus!
on 13 February 2015
Ordered another pair of sketchers tantric flip flops after 4 years loyal service from my previous pair, any true flip flop wearer will understand it's an emotional time renewing flip flops after so long, but I'll never forget the great memories I've shared with my old faithfuls.
on 17 April 2012
At £8.00 pounds, these were so good a buy, that I bought another pair. I would wear them about the house for a wee while to 'break in' the part between your toes. Once they are broken in, they are very comfortable, and look good as well.
on 26 May 2016
Really quick delivery and the flip flops are really comftable , my husband saod it's the most comftable flip flops he's ever had , your feet mild into the flip flop , so soft to walk in . Will defo be getting another pair when needed
on 20 June 2016
A seasoned wearer of flip flops so no problem breaking them in. very comfortable to wear and and non slip which makes them nice to wear in the rain. Very pleased with these. Also good price compared to other brands.