Size: 11 UK|Colour: Charcoal|Change
Price:£32.95 - £72.50

on 23 March 2015
I have never bought Sketchers shoes before and given I am tall with big feet i was anxious about comfort an fit etc,. However I have been pleasantly surprised. I received them on Monday and on Sunday we went out for a 5 hour walk and at the end my feet were fine. The shoes are comfy and I am now looking at the rest of their range.

I have fitted my own insoles (Ironman performance) because the originals with the shoes don't provide as much cushioning and arch support as I would like. But there are very few shoes which do have good insoles. The overall cushioning is not as good as with normal trainers but it is still acceptable. As street shoes they are excellent.
on 14 August 2015
The shoes were good quality and I could tell would be comfortable if they had fit correctly. They were just a little too narrow and I could probably have done with a 10.5 UK size.
I was more disappointed with the delivery options. I requested delivery to a local pick-up point, which is my local post office, and a message stated that the item was too large to be delivered to a pick-up point.
How can a pair of shoes be too large to be delivered to a post office.
on 3 October 2014
having worn these shoes for only three weeks the stiching has com undone on the leather upper on the right shoe. Making it look like they are ready for the bin
on 10 September 2015
I bought these in April and didn't wear them for.a.couple.of months. However when I did start to I noticed that they were very comfortable, but very soon after I started the stitching started to come.out along the lace.holes and.also on the sides.of the shoes. I would wear them again but am.disappointed with the lack of a lasting finish. I'm looking to complain to the.manufacturers
on 16 February 2015
I like them, they fit as expected and they look very good with jeans. They are very confortable for long walks and are smart for the office as well.

The white sole is not as white, more like cream, and they get dirty with use, but doesn't seem to be very dirty when wore.

It comes with an extra pair of laces which is very cool just in case you wish to replace them in the future, although the original ones seem very strong and so far haven't felt like wearing out.

I spent some time looking for a pair of grey shoes and these where very well priced and I like the quality, they seem to last very long even for everyday use.

They are very well priced and I'm thinking of getting another color as well.
on 16 May 2014
Great shoes very comfortable and smart . Really good fit and a spare pair of laces as well .really pleased with this product. Thanks
on 9 November 2013
good price for skechers, but not that comfortable, insole could have been a little softer there hard on the feet
on 21 November 2015
Hubby loves them. He usually moans about new clothes but these he can't stop praising. Really comfortable and lovely colour and materials used. Spare laces too! He has diabetes so has to be careful with new shoes but these don't rub at all and fit perfectly around his ankle and heel.
on 3 February 2016
This is the second pair of these Skechers that I have bought. They are very nice looking and very well fitting shoes. Having rather large feet I usually have issues finding a pair of shoes in stores that fit, not with these however, they fit perfectly. They are made of strong and hard-wearing materials, in fact the only reason I bought another pair was after a whole year of wearing the first pair every day they started to look a bit tired. They are extremely comfortable, and after you have been wearing them for a couple of weeks they soften up nicely! They also look great and are suited to many occasions, I wear them every day to work and social events.

If you want a well fitting, well made and comfortable pair of everyday shoes then seriously consider a pair of these. I might buy another pair just in case they stop making them!
on 18 May 2014
Had seen the shoe on the sketchers website and also in a retail chain in town, found them to be a bit expensive so thought I'd check amazon, wasn't disappointed, Great shoe, sturdy and trendy. I wear them to work and they go well with my chinos.