Size: 8 UK|Colour: Brown (Cdb)|Change

on 24 December 2011
Arrived quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. A bargain! Fits perfectly and true to size, ie. EU44 = UK10. Thanks very much.
on 16 August 2013
I bought a pair of caterpillar boots they were so uncomfortable I couldn't wear them so I tried sketchers bully boots for half the price a great pair of boots comfortable from the word go absolut quality thick leather upper nice deep rugged sole well impressed trust me try them you wont be dissapointed
on 22 January 2014
First of all I managed to get these boots for £16 so this plays a major factor in my happiness with them.

However what are they like? First of all they look good, better than the pictures suggested. They seem well made but obviously as with any footwear, time will tell how they bear up to long term wear.

They're pretty comfy out of the box. The only bit that caused the tiniest bit of discomfort was the very top of the boot rubbed slightly when driving initially. However compared to other boots I have had they have been a joy.

So providing they last a good time of daily wear I may consider these one of my best purchases
on 27 December 2015
Top quality boot and stylish as well.
Better look and feel to them than I thought and for the money you can't go wrong.
I've personally purchased more expensively priced boots in the past that don't come close to these in build quality,I just hope these are more durable than other similar brands purchased in the past.
I can't at this stage comment on durability as I haven't had them for long,but so far so good.
Highly recommend.
on 29 October 2013
Comfy, well built boots that look great and are waterproof. Certainly stood the test in wet and muddy fields so far. A bargain price from warehouse deals.
on 25 May 2016
Very comfortable boots. They have a soft interior and offer good support. I have wide feet and sometimes new boots push against the sides of my feet. Not so with these. Bought a pair for myself and a pair for my father the next week.
on 16 January 2016
So comfortable, buy the size you need as the size stated is on the large side. I am a 9 1/2 typically the size 10 were huge for me and I exchanged for a size 9 which are perfect. They are the only shoe I have owned like these that do not need to be broken in, they are so soft and comfy you would think you had them for years!
on 4 November 2013
the boots arrived quickly, they fitted snugly,and they looked lovely plus they were very comfy for that sometimes rotten first time. all in all they have a bit of quality about them
on 11 December 2015
Previously my boots have been caterpillar . These looked to be good pair of boots with good reviews and much better price point so decided to try them out . Really impressed with these . Comfortable from first wear and look to be well constructed . Sizing was true for me - I am generally between a 9 and 9 1/2 depending of type of shoe and brand - purchased size 9 and fit is great .
on 16 October 2013
cat vrs skechers was my problem and after lots of thought i went for the latter, they were very comfortable straight out of the box so no painfull breaking in (unlike my cat boots), they look smart/ water proof/ grip well and support the foot (for long periods at work) just like the cats but will they last as long ???? time will tell, yep i would recomend these boots and the spare laces could come in handy