on 17 September 2014
I am a huge fan of Skechers and have rather a lot of them! Living a rural life these suit my lifestyle perfectly, but they also look smart with trousers and jeans, etc. They are extremely comfortable and it is like walking on air. I have had no problems with tired or sore feet since I started wearing them. When I first saw the Chevron pattern a couple of months ago I knew they had to be added to my collection of Skechers! Skechers shoes are worth every penny. They go into the washing machine when necessary and come out perfect again. I couldn't say a bad word about these shoes. Wonderful!
on 14 August 2014
I have been searching for shoes that accommodate my bunions, and at last I have found them! These shoes arereallycomfortable as well as being nice and bouncy to walk in.
on 16 July 2014
These shoes are lovely and comfortable. Ideal for shopping in and walking the dog. Would definitely recommend.
on 20 August 2014
Lovely comfy shoes - but had to return due to sizing!! I ordered a 5 which arrived as ordered - but I reckon they were more like a six!!! I tested this my sizing them sole to sole with an older pair of go walks - definitely loads bigger!!!
on 12 September 2014
well before I received them, I really thought I would have to send them back, not thinking they would fit me because I have a 'wide' foot! so I put on some socks just in case I had to return them....... but NO need to even think of returning!! they fit like a 'glove', wow they are every thing that the reviews say the are, comfortable and light weight etc, I really love them, so much so I am thinking of getting another pair. diane
on 26 December 2014
The order has been delivered very quickly, but I am disappointed a bit - the size is too big. and wide. At the same time one size smaller would seem to me too short...
on 19 August 2014
So comfortable best investment I've made
on 20 January 2016
Love them, have a pair in blue and green chevron, they are so comfy I'm taking this pair on my hols to Australia with me.
on 3 January 2015
Gorgeous colour i will get another pair yet..I'm a size uk8 in regular shoes.I have the go walks original which are a uk7 and i have 2 pairs of go walk2 which i had to buy in a uk6, they slightly shrunk in the wash so i bought these in a 7, but theyre huge! Theyre in the washing machine as i write this hoping to shrink them a bit..so besides sizing issues i LOVE them
on 17 September 2014
Go Walk 2 appear to be much better fit than previous styles. Still a bit large, half sizes really warranted, but this pair much better and quite a dressy look to them.