Size: 11 UK / 45.5 EUColour: BlackChange

These shoes are so light my hubby says you don't realise that your wearing them.He has had achy feet for ages now and he does a lot of walking. They are the most comfortable shoes he's ever had. They look good,very light,washable even though they have special insoles to combat smelly feet. Perfect,I'm going to get a pair for myself.
on 8 November 2015
My review is similar to the others...i love skechers shoes so was excited to give these a go I'm normally an 8EEE so I ordered a 9 but they ended being too big and I feared that I would get blisters on the backs of my ankles. So I ordered an 8 instead. Length wise, they are okay but around the arch, it's very tight. I still think i may get blisters...i wish they did an 8.5 in the UK. When standing, as the soles compress,however, they are very comfortable. I have bought them for a 2 week walking holiday so will update when I come back if I remember.
on 4 June 2015
My partner sometimes has trouble walking. These shoes have alleviated this somewhat. He is very pleased with these and would recommend them and buy them again
on 21 August 2014
Normally have no trouble with fit but these were a size to big. I guess the difference is they are slip on. I have never had Skechers in slip on slyle. In lace up always had size 11. So I suggest go for a size smaller. Always a comfortable shoe.
on 20 July 2015
I find it very hard to get shoes that are comfortable for walking in over a long distance. I saw the write up's on these shoes and decided to try them out. What a pleasant surprise a good fit, soft to walk in and easy to put on and take off. The best shoes I have worn in a long time. I have ordered a second pair.

Just got my second pair and they fit perfectly, really comfortable. I like the blue and grey colour better than the black, but that is my preference. Get a pair!
on 8 July 2015
Bought these for myself and a pair for hubby too, as we were going to the chelsea flower show (a lotta walking!!). Never even knew they were on my feet, in fact haven't left them off since. Hubby even forgot to pop his slippers on when we returned home as they are so comfortable !!! intending to buy some more sketchers, with memory foam. Am so pleased I took someone's advice to buy these. Highly recommend to anyone. Not too pricey either.
on 2 October 2014
My husband goes walking at work every day at lunchtime,but normally wears a sports shoe but which doesn't look good with a suit!so wanted a walking shoe that blended in better.l saw these, bought them, and he absolutely loves them, he could not believe how light they are,and so so comfortable.l now have a very very happy husband,reccomend to everyone.
on 17 March 2015
Really comfortable shoes and I thought they'd be ideal for my purposes but beware! When walking on hard surfaces such as lino they make a loud popping/suction sound like treading on bubble wrap. Couldn't stand it so had to send them back for a refund. Shame really and clearly a design flaw. Come on Sketchers, for £50 shoes surely you can do better!
on 20 July 2015
My husband has size 7 (UK) or 41. Previously ordered sketchers in that size - perfect fit. This pair however is long enough at the front but very tight across the top/arch and at the back so now I - being a size 6 - get to wear them instead. Hubby v disappointed as you could previously rely blindly on Sketchers being just the right fit :(
on 21 November 2015
Did not believe when told these would so comfortable that I would not want to wear any other shoes but guess what they were right. These are the most comfortable and lightest shoes I have ever worn or even owned before. I am not looking at getting some more but maybe different colour and style but whatever I buy they will be Skechers.