Size: 7 UK Child|Colour: Blue/Multi|Change
Price:£19.90 - £40.00

These trainers fit my daughter extremely comfortable and she loves them - so, from her point of view, these trainers are definitely a five star pair of shoes! I have to say that they are well made - with a good, thick sole and the straps keep them firmly closed and unlikely to slip. My only issue - and I see that I share it with other reviewers - is that the lights are really very bright. When I saw that they were called Twinkle Toes, I thought they would have similar flashing lights to others my daughter has had over the years. However, the lights are extremely bright and visible. While that is fine while out and about - they are certainly not suitable in certain places, where bright lights would not be appreciated, such as the cinema. Obviously, you could take the shoes off while your child is sitting down and it isn't such a problem with my own child - who is eight - but the thought of a toddler continuously swinging their legs and having these shoes flashing would turn any place into a disco!!! As such, I have purchased a less visible pair of trainers for my daughter which we have agreed she will wear if necessary. While out and about she can wear these and she certainly does love them. They are pink, glittery and have flashing lights - what is not to like when you are a little girl?!
on 2 August 2015
Appart from them being a little to big (not a huge problem as she can grow into them) they are lovely and my daughter loves them. Was so pleased to get them for half the price at what you would buy them in a shop for, my only other little moan would be that where some of the stones have been glued on you can see the yellow glue, may be an idea to use clear in the future???
on 21 August 2014
My 2.5 year old loves hers. They're very sparkly and the lights are bright in white, blue and red. They've worn much better than cheaper canvas shoes after 6 weeks of constant use and are well made. My daughter hasn't got hers soaked yet but the lights are still working after a few walks in the rain.
on 22 June 2016
Slightly large size 9 (maybe .5-.75 of a size over what you'd expect from Clarks) but great shoes which my daughter loves. I didn't realise they have lights on the toes, but she thinks they're amazing and barely takes them off. No rubbing or blisters despite being worn with and without socks. Amazing price, very pleased.
on 2 May 2016
Fit perfectly, and very comfortable on one very fussy little girl when it comes to comfort. I only ever buy Skechers trainers now for myself, and my children as I've never had an uncomfortable or ill fitting pair.
on 21 January 2016
I got these for my step daughter who is 7. She always wanted flashing trainers and there where amazing. I want a pair too lol. Good quality and fantastic fun. Highly recomend and the price is great for what you get.
on 28 February 2015
These are lovely looking shoes, perfect for children with feet that are a little wide. My 6 year old has had these shoes before and loves them. So they're a firm sparkly favourite. Ever time she gets a new pair it's only because she's out grown the last. They last well but can start to look a little tatty after a while which is the same for most shoes.
on 1 October 2014
These trainers are so cool, wish they'd been about when I was a kid. If you check out the sketchers website they come in so many designs and colours it's a hard job to choose. They fit well and my daughter loves them.
on 19 January 2015
Bought this for my daughter (I have a matching adult pair) for her birthday party and even now when she wears them everyone compliments us on her shoes, they look great and fit really well. Only thing is in the beginning before they are worn in make sure you have nice thick socks or it may hurt after a while.
on 5 October 2015