on 24 June 2014
Incredibly comfortable, and great price, considering that their upper part is leather. It feels like you're walking on pillows. I'm a UK size 5, and usually need to buy my trainers in a size 6, but this time, size 5 fit perfectly (I actually ordered a size 6 and had to return them for being too big). I would recommend them to anyone doing a lot of walking around.
on 13 March 2014
I suffer from arthritus in my feet so have great difficulty finding comfortable shoes with a not so flexible sole. These are the best yet!
on 18 June 2014
These shoes are OK, but I do a lot of walking on pavements and the tread has worn quite quickly. Also the design of the tread means they are always picking up stones which need dislodging.
I really loved my last two pairs of skechers trainers, so these were a bit of a disappointment in comparison. They are comfy to wear, but with the title "Go Walk" I expected better.
on 1 November 2013
Arrived promptly and was a much appreciated present. Recipient was delighted with them and wears every day. So light and comfortable and extreamly well made. Have now purchased a similar male version for myself.
on 11 July 2014
I have found Skechers. I have three pairs and this pair makes it four. These have a leather upper so less like a pump and more like a trainer. They are light, incredibly comfortable and slightly less money than others. I have suffered from 'policeman's heel' which for a walker is incredibly painful, these skechers are very supportive of my heels and probably the best solution for other sufferers. Its like walking on air!
on 22 November 2014
These are brilliant trainers so light and comfortable. Some brilliant person wrote a review and said a women's size 5 fits a 5 1/2 and she was right. I ordered a 5 on the strength of that review as I normally take a 5 1/2 and they were perfect so thanks whoever you are!
Great looking trainers, really smart.
on 23 May 2014
These are light and easy to .wear so far . They lost points as on a short walk they were chaffing on the front of the foot . and I was very concious of it..hopefully this will improve with a bit of use. They have been fine when wearing as a shoe so I hope they improve for the walking which is why I bought them.
on 7 October 2015
I bought these particular Skechers (I have a number of other pairs) for when it's wet and cold as they appear to be better suited to wearing in the rain. I've already worn them and I'm really pleased with the fit and they are indeed nice and weatherproof. Just the job. :)
on 6 June 2014
Prior to having bunion op and because wanted a more lightweight pair of trainers that were not sparkling white and more of something to casually walk in brought these.

They are lovely, extremely light, easy to clean and a comfortable wider fit.
on 9 July 2014
third pair coming up these are so comfortable second best to my first pair of go walks. I got them at a bargain price so am looking for another pair for a bargain price. Will not be buying normal run of the mill trainers again!! Only Skechers for me.