on 13 January 2013
Does not work with kindle due to lack of GPS
Apparently I need to type 5 more words... done... now...
on 14 January 2013
Will not work on Kindle fire as it does not have GPS, so why is there not information to this effect before you download it?
on 19 October 2012
Much better than Google Sky - the display's steadier (on a Nexus 7!). Used in indirect mode it converts my DOB to a push to 'scope.
on 28 January 2014
I am afraid that I have to agree with the other reviews this would have been just perfect for me but as it can not be used on the Kindle Fire HD I have had to delete it glad I did not have to pay for it
on 10 October 2013
The effect was just as good as I had seen on smart phones and the app moved the view around to my every change of direction. When I switched it back on again it failed to detect one of the devices needed for it to work and now it is stuck on just an overhead view that is very uninformative unless I lie down on my back to look up at the night sky.
on 18 June 2013
Just use the coarse setting, it works on mine, it uses your network to find you by either wireless or mobile if you're tethering
on 1 February 2014
I have seen reviews of this not working on kindle fire hd .
I am using a kindle fire hd and it works great seems to calibrate quickly and is great to help educate as to where everything in the sky is .
For a free app I have to give it full marks and would even say it would be worth paying for .
on 1 May 2014
I am another of those who cannot get this to work on my Kindle Fire HD. Disappointed. Would love an astronomy app that does work.
on 5 June 2014
This is the worst applications i think i have ever got in my hole life. Awful in ALL way never again
on 20 February 2015
fully featured sky for when yours is not available, or to augment your galaxy gazing with the visible, invisible, and downright intangible, plus searching.

minus one star (rating) for not smoothing motion and inexplicably being an hour ahead this week!? i have two apps of this kind and always check them both. it survived my last app cull.