Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Nov 2007 02:41:02 GMT
Please tell me that in the final game you don't have to use the motion sensor of the controller. I have just played the demo and was horrified to see that in one section you had to wobble the controller to climb over logs. When I want to waggle my controller at the screen, I fire up my Wii.

IMO taking the rumble out of the controller and replacing it with a motion sensor was a big mistake - it just seems like a gimmick to attempt to mimic the Wii.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Nov 2007 14:23:35 GMT
Even worse is using the sixaxis motion sensor to affect grenade trajectory. Developers seem to be using the motion sensing facility just because it is there, even when using the analogue sticks would be much more intuitive. At least rumble will soon be returning to control pads Sony have apparently settled their copyright dispute with another company.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2007 21:15:26 GMT
Wagonwheels says:
Rumble will be here soon , and this game will have it!!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Dec 2007 15:52:54 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 6 Feb 2008 21:51:02 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Dec 2007 22:03:34 GMT
get the white dual shock 3 amazing

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2007 12:35:31 GMT
I disagree with every comment here, apart from the rumble ones, but I think the use of sixaxis is clever and is just the same as interactive cut-scenes we've seen in other games like Resi 4. Wii games are not as good as this and if you want to fire up your wii then the only long-term enjoyment you can get out of it is with Super Mario galaxy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  24 Nov 2007
Latest post:  31 Dec 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (211)