on 5 February 2014
i loved this from 70s i remember watching it as child and it brought back memories especially the punch ups with bigfoot
if you love 70s tv sci fi then this is for you
on 4 July 2014
The stories are still very well, I like Lee Majors but not his moustache but that does not change the fact that I do not regret having bought this season 4.
on 22 November 2012
Just as I remember from the tv all those years ago! Transferred well to DVD. Great entertainment, good clean fun!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2015
Just what I was looking for and very fast delivery
on 21 December 2015
Top seller would highly recommend
on 13 January 2016
Journey back to my childhood
on 2 December 2015
Bought for present
on 30 September 2014
I don't know bout you but Bionic's I still have Today. I watched this & even try to be like him when I was & NOW Young. It was This T.V. series that got me Jumping off fences & Garage Roofs in Slow Mode--Good Luck! Man this Boxset Has more laughs + Gritty Screen Writing & Bionic Show Downs then any Rock / Rap / & Movie Star's Alive..Right Oscar! Who Could Face The Probe..Ahh! To Be Continued.."Rudy Could You Fix My Bionic's Please" Sure STYLES AUSTIN!
on 20 September 2015