Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Twister/330ml|Change
Price:£4.48+ Free shipping

on 5 May 2012
I bought these for my daughter at school - for the first few months I have to say they were unbeatable, the first bottles I have ever bought that do not leak and are easy to open/close. However, there is a major design fault, you cannot take the lid apart for cleaning and after a few months the inside of the lid (which is visible as the plastic is see-through) has got black bits in, dust? general gunk? not sure. It doesn;t touch the drink bit or child's mouth. I have soaked in Milton to no avail. I have three of these bottles and am now having to replace them all. So best bottle ever - but bad design fault for cleaning.
on 7 February 2011
I bought 2 of these bottles after the rave reviews but they both leak from underneath the lid. I'm really disappointed and it looks as though my quest for a leak-proof bottle will continue.
This is a great bottle – it does not leak.

Critically, it is BPA-free. BPA (bisphenol A) is often present in polycarbonates (which this type of bottle is made from). BPA is found in many plastics and may be linked to cancer. It is an unstable compound and can leach into food products. Once in food, BPA can move quickly into people - a particular concern for women of childbearing age and young children. So, it pays to buy BPA-free plastics for plastics used with food.

It has one problem. You soon get black mould forming inside the lid which we found impossible to remove because you cannot reach it.

So we bought another bottle - which succumbed to the identical problem.

The problem is caused by the fact that you cannot dismantle the lid - you cannot reach the parts inside the lid through which water flows. Therefore you cannot clean the internal parts of the lid.

May I suggest that, as mould needs water to form, to slow down the rate of mould formation do not leave liquids in the bottle for any longer than necessary. For the same reason, after washing it, we stored the lid separate from the bottle (not screwed onto it) and in the `drinking' position (i.e. we twisted the ring on the cap, so that the drinking nozzle rises - this allows air to flow through the nozzle, so that the water inside evaporates).

Someone kindly gave us a tip that the solution is to immerse it regularly in ‘Milton’. I am grateful to him because this has solved the problem.

This is a great bottle.
on 3 October 2010
I bought this drink bottle for my girls lunch bag - a perfect size and the bottle is great - so far no leaks and it has been in use everyday since start of school term - will definately be buying a few more! My girl is 4yrs old and she finds the bottle easy to open and close. Very happy with my purchase.
on 27 May 2014
Total rubbish. With the cap on correctly and firmly closed, this bottle still leaked, and not just a little. As a result it is completely useless.

I assume there are many different manufacturers of this type of product. Take my advice and buy from someone else.
on 19 December 2010
I'm really pleased with Sistema Twister bottles. We've been using them since the summer and they are still going strong - not a leak yet!
They have been used on packed lunches, road trips, and for preschool. They have been rolled around and dropped here & there (in the car) and still have no damage to them.
You do have to make sure you twist it fully closed or IT WILL leak but even having mentioned this, the bottles are still so easy to use - my little preschooler can twist it open and close it securely without a problem (although as with any bottle this will be harder to do if they happen to have slippy fingers at the time!)
The price is great (<£5) and I've bought them in various colours and sizes.
They will be an added bonus for when my daughter starts school because I know they won't leak in her lunch box and school bag.

Rated 5 Stars. I don't know how they do it for the price!
on 22 May 2013
I've bought several of these Sistema bottles both in the 330ml size and the larger one and I can honestly say they are brilliant.
The spout opens by turning the cap - which even young children can manage leaving no tempteation to pull the spout with their teeth.
It doesn't leak - at all - even upside down in the bottom of a book bag. The 330ml size I think is perfect for children and holds easily enough for most children to get them though a school day - or a picnic etc. It's light so doesn't weigh down the school bag.
Finally, if you have a daughter like mine who'd loose her own shoe laces if they weren't tied on - the price is such that I don't cry when I have to replace her bottles several times a year.
All in all a great product.
on 25 September 2010
A fabulous drinks bottle, the only one I've found that doesn't leak. It does it's job, it's durable, tough & easy to drink from. Perfect, I would definitely recommend this item.
on 2 February 2014
Very disappointed especially as I had high hopes. The twisty spout is good but the spout itself doesn't 'disappear' when closed, which is what I had expected. Hence the top of the spout is always exposed which is not hygienic at all, especially when traveling. And a complete no no for the beach or outdoors as the spout top will be covered with sand or dust in no time. I also watched YouTube videos before buying but they were all misleading. All they had to do was to take the spout deeper down when twisted to close and have a sort of protective shell to cover it
on 4 March 2013
This is a great little bottle, they do come in larger sizes but I think this one is just right, as Little Red Riding Hood might say. I have found that my 2 and 3 year old grandchildren find the twister quite a difficult concept, but the 4 and 5 year olds have no problem at all to open and close the bottle. I think that the bottle is a bit on the soft side, because the children squeeze it and the drink comes out of the top when it is open, but it is leakproof when closed, so it does the job brilliantly overall.