Questions & Answers
Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml
by Sistema
4.6 out of 5 stars (535)
£4.00
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
It doesn't at all. Soup tin fills mug three-quarters full. I wipe mug with a dab of oil spray before use.prevents staining and food residue..then just soak in hot soapy water afterwards. Mine used daily and still looks like new...and you will get no plastic aftertaste on food.
12 Dec 2014 by Hands-on-Nan
vote
Hello, yes I drink out of my cup, rally well constructed and light, the 3 clips are also easy to do up and undo, you will have no problem even with your aunt,s arthritis, saves loads of spills in the mircowave
3 Dec 2014 by jane A. Burke
vote
you can indeed.We do not though ,as we have other plastic containers we use for freezing soup portions (plastic bags will do as well).
6 Jan 2015 by P J Burlton
vote
Like a savoury 99?
21 Dec 2014 by Tom A Richard
votes
No it is for heating in the microwave and stops the soup from splattering all over the inside.
12 Jan 2015 by Gillian Addams
votes
I think it's pretty much the same
26 Nov 2013 by lilchimp84
votes
I used full power and It worked fine? :-)
11 Mar 2014 by Rachel
votes
You are correct, the weak point is the steam vent particularly in terms of putting it in a bag. I would suggest it would avoid spillages unless severely shaken or dropped. So if you placed it inside a plastic bag or lunchbox that would probably be OK for minimal risk on your bag's contents. It is sturdy and well made but not bullet-proof. Personally I would leave it at work and bring you soup in to cook.
22 Sep 2014 by stevek
votes
I find with the clips it stays fresher for longer and I use it to store noodles, hot drinks and soups. I make a lot of home made soups so I store some in the freezer some in my sistema pot and eat the rest lol. I find it very handy
6 Feb 2015 by Laura Daniels
votes
Most definitely not.The vent being open is essential.
23 Jan 2015 by P J Burlton
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers