Sinner Men's Everest Glove - Black, Small
Size: SmallColour: BlackChange
Price:£30.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 23 February 2013
These gloves do what they say on the tin, brilliant and that's why I have given this rating. I really do suffer with cold hands and have tried all kinds of gloves but none have been as good as these. Deffinately worth the money and good value as well. They can be comberson for doing intricate chores, but for me that's not why I purchased them. Ideal for going on long winter walks and walking the dog, my hands have been as warm as toast.
on 26 January 2015
I've only used these a few times so far but I'm very impressed by them for dog walking in the winter. I'd wanted a replacement waterproof pair of winter gloves and the reviews tempted me into trying these.
I'm 6' 1" tall (woman) and these men's small gloves fit my long fingers perfectly. They are not tight - just right lengthwise and widthwise. The velcro straps across the wrists could do with be easier too loosen but on the flip side they tighten well unlike some I've had before where my wrists have been too thin for the straps!
I have yet to try these in heavy rain but so far they are doing everything they promised.
They are very comfortable, warm and soft inside. They are bulky but don't hamper hand/wrist movement on the walks. I can even fit three fingers in the handle of my dog's extending lead (medium sized handle).
I will update this is I find they can't cope with heavy rain!
25 Feb - sad to say that these aren't fully waterproof, or they have been finished badly. During my walk in persistent, but not heavy, rain today both thumbs took in water - one quite badly. As I suffer from Raynauds this is a huge disappointment because otherwise they are so good and the warmest gloves I own. I am going to send them back for a replacement or alternative.
on 2 February 2014
There was only one review for this product and the gentleman had given the gloves five stars and so have I.They are superb!!
In fact I love the gloves so much I purchase them for my father and a friend who are both dog walkers.If you want warm hands in then look no further.

Regards
Natwest
on 22 May 2015
Used these for my winter hillwalking outings. They will fit over your down jacket sleeve and the draw cord tightens and releases very easily.
They would fit over a thin pair of goretex gloves quite easily.
They keep out the wind and cold but aren't that great when wiping your cold runny nose.