- Visit the Whisky Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular whiskies.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.54 UK delivery
+ £7.99 UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl
|Price:||£34.50 (£49.29 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Awarded Best Speyside Malt, 12 Years and Under, at the prestigious World Whiskies Awards in 2012.
- Flavour Notes: Toasted nuts with rich fruits aroma. On the palate hints of blackcurrant, brown sugar and coffee.
- Serve suggestion: Best served neat, the full, rich fruit and vanilla notes in The Singleton are laid bare for all to savour.
- Longer fermentation and slower distillation than many competitors ensures exceptional smoothness and depth of flavour.
- The Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old has the perfect flavour profile for new drinkers to malt whisky due to its smooth, rich, accessible flavour.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The Singleton of Dufftown is distilled in the Dufftown distillery of Speyside, one of the largest in Scotland, where fine single malts have been produced since 1896. From fermentation to distillation, in every step of the production process, we have done the utmost to make this the best tasting single malt whisky. Perfectly rich, balanced and smooth, the unmistakable taste of The Singleton comes from a unique selection of European Oak casks that bring rich fruit aromas and American Oak casks that release honeyed hints of vanilla. It is a rich, smooth single malt designed to be the perfect access point for new consumers into the Malts category.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Comes presented in a lovely oval red gift box. Great taste. Would recommend drinking on its own or with spring water - mixing with anything else would be a sin. Warming and fruity, would be great on a winters day or enjoyed in the evening next to a roaring fire .
This one is stunning not harsh, warming glowing and with a tang I can't describe but others do that stuff better than me.
Or they make it up.
(A tad sweeter than some of the others I'd say and not as smoky peaty as some)
A dram with a cube of ice and let the world go and hang.
A good whiskey to use as an introduction to malt.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A beautifully packaged bottle, perfect as a gift. My father-in-law has told me it is excellent. Came in a oval shaped box. Very happy.Published 16 days ago by Emma Cooper
This is a smooth and satisfying single malt with honey on the nose and sweet, nutty finish and a pleasing tickle at the back of your throat.Published 17 days ago by amazonian