Customer Discussions > Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) forum

Single player...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Sep 2012 20:04:49 BDT
So i was kind of dissapointed with the original borderlands single player campaign & i'm curious to know if borderlands-2 single player will be better or is it still mainly aimed for co-op play?

Posted on 16 Sep 2012 15:38:29 BDT
C. E. Harmer says:
It's still designed as a co-op game really. If anything I'd say from early reports that it sounds as if this one might be even more co-op orientated. Get some friends to buy it and you'll have a blast. I enjoyed 1 a hell of a lot more when I grabbed a friend who had the game. The experience is definitely meant to be shared, had some great times on Borderlands 1 with a bud or two.

Posted on 16 Sep 2012 17:38:46 BDT
To quote Game Informer: "With an entertaining antagonist, some surprising twists, and cutscenes you actually want to watch, the story is one of the many significant steps up from its predecessor."

From that you can extrapolate that the single player campaign will be better in Borderlands 2 than Borderlands. It's only one opinion though, and at this stage what with 2K's review embargo there ain't much else to go on. There'll be plenty more information when the embargo lifts on Monday night.

Posted on 17 Sep 2012 00:22:32 BDT
Last edited by the author on 17 Sep 2012 00:23:56 BDT
S. Nokes says:
its will be better yea but why not get some mates to play with u ? i played the first game 4 player co-op and was one of the best games i have ever played, so i can't wait for this one to come out, the only problem i have is what mates to play it with !!! 6 have asked me.........

Posted on 19 Jun 2013 17:44:11 BDT
ive been thinking about getting the game for a while but to be honest I do prefer single player (so far) games to multiplayer, if anyone is still playing and wants to add someone new to xbox live my gt is holywars86
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  14 Sep 2012
Latest post:  19 Jun 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) by Take 2 Interactive (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (253)