Platform: PC Code - Origin|Edition: World Adventure Pack|Change
Price:£4.99

on 15 September 2013
The Sims 3: World Adentures gives 3 new places that sims can visit on a trip. They can increase their visa levels to stay longer, and can buy a holiday home at visa level 3.
The tombs are great fun to explore and puzzle over, and the new martial arts skill is very fun for me with the different coloured belts :)

All in all a wonderful expansion pack :D
on 17 June 2014
It's like an amazing holiday expansion pack. I love the puzzles and the objects. I never get bored of it!
on 5 May 2014
MY SON OVER THE MOON WITH THIS PRODUCT GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY IT ADDS TO THE REST OF HIS COLLECTION
on 21 January 2016
Very disappointed, purchased product code, followed instruction and downloaded it, then when it was finished it was Sims 3 which I've already got but it clearly shows Sims 3 world adventures next to the product code which I purchased.
on 1 August 2015
I have entered the code on Origin but I cannot install it or find it anywhere! It is still asking me to pay on the store, and there is not an actual game downloaded. Can someone help me? I'm rather disappointed :(
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse