Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 2 October 2012
In my experience you have to be careful with products that claim to prevent and reduce spots. Spots are often associated with younger teenagers, but it's something that can be a thorn in the side for adults too. The problem is many of these so called miracle products can contain things that can actually irritate the skin and make things worse. All skin types are different though and what works for one might not work for another. The good thing about simple products is they are designed for sensitive skin and for me this is the only moisturizer that seems to work for my face skin. It manages to stop my face flaking, but at the same time it doesn't get really oily. In my experience it doesn't do a great deal for existing spots, however since I've used this I hardly get any anymore. It might not work for you, but this doesn't seem to be harsh on the skin which others can be.
on 24 August 2013
This product is amazing. I've used it for almost a year. It may not be a miracle cure for spots, but personally I find it massively speeds up the healing process. It's light, non greasy, soothing and a little goes a long way. I find it calms my skin a lot. I've tried other moisturisers but I always go back to this.
on 18 July 2014
I use this along with the other products of the spotless range and I can truely say that it's the best spot range I've ever used. I have combination skin, very oily t zone with a very spotty chin and the rest of my face is very dry and this is just perfect for me. It's a must have for my skin care routine now!
on 16 September 2014
I used this moisturiser along with the spot-zapper by Simple as a treatment to my face which quite often gets spots or red blemishes.

This product is easily absorbed into my skin, leaves no oily or heavy feeling and is fragrance free so I can use it comfortably without worrying about anything.

As the spot-zapper eliminated the spots and blemishes I applied this moisturiser every night after exfoliating and cleaning my face and it works perfectly.

I no longer get the spots which stay for a while on my face anymore and my skin started to clear out.

I am super pleased with this purchase.
Will definitely consider other Simple products.
Recommended for the likes of me.
on 1 November 2011
I have literally just received this today and the results after just one use are phenomenal! It's great for my oily skin and it doesn't feel like you're really sticky like a lot of moisturizers do. I can actually feel it soothing my spots when I apply it. I did expect it to be in a larger tube because I know I will go through this like there is no tomorrow but I'm willing to compromise the size of the tube for how amazing it is! I really do recommend this if you have combination/oily skin like me!
on 30 May 2015
I have found this cream very effective in reducing spots, as well as being a very good, non greasy moisturiser for my dry skin.
The pack of six is great value compared to buying the tubes singly.
on 31 August 2014
I have used a wide variety of products over the years, expensive and not so expensive. This fits my very oily yet prone to dryness and flakey ness skin perfectly - leaves my skin beautifully hydrated and soft, better than what feels like the hundreds I moisturisers tried before it. Could do with being slightly matter to last the day under make up a bit better, but that is a minor complaint, overall incredibly pleased, especially considering the unbelievably cheap price!!
on 22 November 2015
Luv this moisturiser, such a great deal, will be buying like this in future. I have acne prone skin and this is the only moisturiser I will use, as we know it is so important to moisturise acne prone skin, I have tried so many others and didn't like any of them, but this one moisturises really well without leaving my skin greasy or clogged. It also doesn't take long to sink in so I can always put make-up on really quickly.
This moisturizer is amazing for my oily but incredibly sensetive skin. It gets taken up very quickly, isn't too rich, doesn't leave any residues and keeps my skin feeling oil-free and moisturized for hours. It's truely an amazing product, almost as good as Clarins' Fluide Hydratant Matifiant, the only difference being the Clarins fluid gets taken up quicker and feels less thick on the skin while it's getting taken up.
on 23 September 2013
I have very sensitive, eczema prone skin and shaving always made it worse. I've had different types of moisturizers and none of them really worked on my face, even though they were sensitive and all. I was always looking for something better.

Last year I was in Boots, while looking around I saw this and bought it. I usually had to suffer a week or two until stinging and painful redness on my face to clear. After using this for 2 days redness disappeared completely, I was astonished. It is the only moisturizer that works for me and been using nothing else since then. Continued use prevents the redness for me as well and lets the skin repair itself completely.

I'm very satisfied with it and highly recommend it.