on 3 March 2013
Extremely disappointed with this seller because the original product is really good. I bought this product after I run out from my other one. The product that I bought from the pet shop was amazing, good smell, effective with the urine and easy to use. The product that I bough online was completely different, no colour, no smell and doesnt work with the urine... a complete fake product... please dont buy the product here, but it somewhere else... because the original product is really good... So sad with this seller, the first time it happens to me on amazon :(...
on 21 July 2015
Have used this product since we got a puppy 2 years ago. It is brilliant!! Squirt it onto the carpet, leave to dry and no smell. What more can you ask. BTW said puppy is now house trained but not above the odd accident when excited !!
on 12 September 2012
We purchased this relatively new product on the market, but is it useless. We followed the instructions but it does not remove the urine smell. Product odour is OK, but does not work. When dry the urine patch seems to be reactivated - of urine again. It is a waste of money as other reviews have said. We purchased another product and that does work and cheaper too.

Do-not buy this product is my recommendation.
on 1 December 2013
I couldn't tell you as I never received it I've sent you loads of e mails but nothing you've washed your hands of it. I'm very annoyed you had my money and it seems you don't care. Well I won't be shopping with you again .
on 2 April 2015
Does the job, now on my subscribe and save list, life saver for me as I have 9 pusscats and 2 pupangels and accidents do happen
on 13 July 2015
Have used Simple Solutions for years and found it the most effective I could find on the market.
I purchased this item as I was having a lot of problems with a new puppy and it worked OK (no better, really, than the ordinary Simple Solutions)
Recently I was persuaded to purchase Four Paws Industrial Strength Stain and Odour and Simple Solutions just isn't in the same league!
The Four Paws is more expensive but it is more economical because it's so effective.
on 31 August 2012
This product is rubbish,used it 3 times over trying to get the smell out,the product smells nice in the bottle,but when you use it and it dries the smell of urine is overpowering,I wasted my money and time trying to get rid of this smell,and now I'm going to have to buy an upholstery cleaner because I cannot bear the ammonia smell left behind,,I wouldn't waste your money on this,it's useless,highly unsatisfied and do not recommend.
on 17 December 2013
got this for a puppy and followed instructions however everytime we cleaned the spot with this the puppy went the toilet again on the same spot
on 21 January 2013
Everything that Simple Solution Urine Destroyer says it will do... IT DOES. A brilliant product that really works, even on stale pet urine.
on 30 November 2013
great product,does what it says on the packet.may need useing more than once on old stains.my dog hasnt peed in that place again.