Here are my top seven reasons why I reocmmend this product (in no particular order):
1) gets any kind of blood out of whites and colors
2) works for stains on clothes, carpets, furniture, and bedsheets
3) gets out the worst smells, but doesn't leave a perfume or chemical smell (I am very sensitive to perfumes & cleaners, so this is a blessing)
4) works not only on cat pee, but cat puke!!
5) I can spray it on the bedsheets for a fresh smell without fading out the colors, works as it dries, and dries quickly
6) gives other cleaning products an extra boost under extreme circumstances, like washing my husband's clothes after his field work
7) helps lift up ground in tile grime, so I don't have to scrub, just wipe
This stuff has made cleaning so much easier for me, and with dogs, a cat, a toddler, and an engineer under one roof, I'm always cleaning something.
I have to emphasize the lack of chemical/perfume smell because that was a big issue with me...even certain deodorants can make it hard for me to breathe, but when you first spray this, it smells really nice, without hanging around in a cloud, the way perfume does.
I also have had success using Simple Solutions Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 20 Ounce.