on 24 April 2014
I have used Simple products to remove makeup, such as their facial cleansing wipes, without any problems whatsoever. It's a brand I normally trust. However, using this eye makeup remover seriously irritated my eyes, made them burn, and actually clouded my vision. Flushing the stuff out with water didn't really help. The effect lasted for hours. The burning and irritation and cloudy vision did eventually clear up, but I think this is dangerous stuff and I really hope I haven't suffered any permanent damage as a result! Shame on you, Simple, for making such a dangerous product. Avoid like the plague! The sheer amount of negative reviews on this product makes me think this stuff should be recalled.
on 21 August 2014
I usually adore Simple products as they don't irritate my skin and I know it has simple ingredients, however this eye makeup remover is just awful. Firstly, it doesn't remove makeup very well so forget it if you wear eyeliner and mascara daily and it irritated my eyes so much. It almost burned and it hurt to blink, plus it clouded my vision. Good thing it's not too expensive so I don't feel like my money was completely wasted.
on 18 October 2015
Like many of the other reviewers here, I found that this product was NOT kind to my eyes. Whenever I used it, my vision was clouded for the entire day and my eyes were left watering and sore. I ended up throwing it out and changing to Lidl brand sensitive face wipes instead!
on 29 October 2015
I have tried many different eye makeup removers in the past and this isn't one of the good ones. It's doesn't get every single trace of eye make up off my eyes and it doesn't remove it nicely as I have to be quite rough in order to get off eyeliner and mascara
on 23 December 2015
Awful product. Makes my eyes sting and uncomfortable to blink. Pain last a while and makes my eyes water. If you hand sensitive eyes, do not buy this product!
on 24 June 2015
I have used Simple cleansers and makeup removal wipes with no problems, but this just does not work. I scrubbed at my eyeliner and it did not budge.
on 12 February 2016
I have super sensitive eyes and this was actually really kind to my eyes unlike other brands. It left no residue on the skin at all. I use a cotton pad to remove my eye makeup and hold the pad with this product over the closed eye for a few moments to allow it to soak off any mascara. Very easy to remove heavy eyemakeup, I usually wear a smokey eye and this has no trouble removing it. Lovely product and little goes a long way. As a makeup artist and beauty blogger, this is a product that I will recommend to others. The only reason it was given a four star is that the packaging could be a lot more appealing.
on 2 July 2014
Making my eyes water non-stop and go red and sore. Thought this range was supposed to be kind to your skin? What utter b******t! There are eye-makeup removers out there that cost half the price and actually work way better.
on 10 August 2009
Although I use Simple soap and Simple bubble bath, this eye make-up
remover makes my eyes sore!

Sadly this is one product in their range that I 'simply' cannot use!
on 14 January 2010
I agree with the person below.
Although Simple tend to have good products...
this is not one of them!

Makes my eyes sore and red for a while after using it.Simple Conditioning Eye Make-up Remover 77090 125ml