on 29 December 2010
Well, its just paper, so I won't write much, but I normally use a fountain pen and the ink usually goes through the page on the next side. While using this paper, I am able to write on both sides as it doesn't go through.
5mm squares are 5mm squares. Very happy with the value.
22 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 September 2011
I have been looking for a perforated, squared notepad for quite a while now as it is much easier to hand in. The perforation works well, however the glue in the binding is week and many pages have already fallen out.
on 18 October 2014
A refill pad of a very decent quality. Serves its function very well. The only drawback is that when getting a page out of the pad, it is easy to tear it with the thin stripe of paper before the perforation, so there is a need to tear the strip itself afterwards.
But generally very pleased - use a fountain pen and it works very well, without giving any stains on the opposite side of paper. And the grids are nice and clear, albeit do not prevent from reading notes efficiently.
Use it practically on daily basis and would highly recommend it!
on 11 March 2015
Delivery - Good, Quality - Excellent.

After a lot of looking around I finally found a top folding squared pad of paper, I just prefer top folding pads and I find it easier to write coherently on a squared pad when taking notes for Uni lectures.
I was really surprised when I got this, the paper felt heavy and all the edges were well cut and sharp, very resistant paper too, less ink gets through from using markers and OHP pens.

Will definitely buy again when needed.
on 2 May 2011
I use them horizontally (perfect for in front of a laptop or college lectures)
They are perfect, sturdy enough and pretty cheap.

Will buy again!
on 19 January 2013
This is good paper, i use fine liners on it, it doesnt seem to bleed through unless you keep the pen in one spot for a while. It tears off nicely at the top. I would certainly recommend it for laying out rooms and the like for PIR's / EICR's. I am pleased with it and will certainly buy more when it runs out.
on 2 July 2014
High quality paper that is fit for purpose however, they've made the lines darker. This makes distinguishing pencil from the lines difficult making it hard to read. Black pen is fine but my last batch of these had much lighter lines.
on 31 March 2013
The paper is really nice - it isn't the smooth kind (like Clairefontaine or the Oxford refill pads) but it has absolutely no show-through to the other side, even when using a medium-nibbed fountain pen.
on 5 July 2013
Good quality paper. Exactly what i wanted, hole punched and easy to tear out with perforated edge at the top. Good value. Will buy again.
on 12 November 2014
My son is a A level maths student, and as in many other schools now he has to provide his own maths paper. After trying the high street, where either these pads did not exist or were ridiculously expensive I found these here on Amazon.(what did we do before amazon existed?). Anyway the pads are excellent quality they arrive quickly and even better come in a pack of six. Excellent!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse