on 26 September 2011
I purchased this as a gift for silver wedding anniversary, it is really nice and it is good to be able to insert a wedding photo & an annaversary photo.
on 22 April 2014
This item well worth the price. The item was just a little bigger than I thought it would be but not a problem. I was very satisfied with it and so were the recipients! Only small complaint - the packaging could have been a little better, did not match up to the quality of the frame. All in all I would recommend this item.
on 12 June 2012
I was very pleased with this purchase, it looks better than on the picture, the couple that i bought it for were over the moon with it, it arrived in quick time and came in a lovely box too, well worth the price and would recommend this product whole heartedly.
lorry portsmouth
on 10 April 2015
I got this for my parent's anniverary( yet to give it to them), and it's absolutely beautiful. It's such a clever and unique idea. The only problem I had was with trying to put a picture in, the back doesn't allow you to do it simply. It seems to be screwed on, which is not so great, but it's not too much of a problem, I can use a screwdriver; it would have been nice if they made it easier to put pictures in though.
on 22 December 2013
Lovely photo frame for the money, I was worried it was going to be too large, but it was a perfect size. Our friends that we had bought it for thought it was beautiful. It was delivered within 2 days on 20th Dec, which was amazing just before Xmas.
on 12 September 2015
I brought this as a present,having found a recent photo of the couple and a wedding photo of them,they were delighted with the present.I am sure they probable throught it cost more than it did. The frame was of a very high standard.
on 15 September 2013
I was very pleased with this gift for some friends who like something different which you cannot get from the town near to where I live.
They were more than happy with their gift and at least it is on show when I go around.
on 8 July 2013
Lovely looking frame and good solid quality. Very well finished and looks more expensive than it was. It is larger than I thought too. It was given as a present and the recipients seemed very pleased with it.
on 22 November 2013
looked at many picture frames, then came across this one, well made, sturdy, cleaver showing their wedding photo and 25th anniversary in one frame, would recommend
on 14 July 2014
Bought this frame for a friend she loves it very much it was her 25th wedding anniversary and she loves the present ideal ideal leap priced came very quickly