- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Silverlit X-Twin Turbo Express 2-Channel Radio Control Aeroplane (Colour and Frequency Varies)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Silverlit X-Twin Turbo Express is a 2-channel ready-to-fly radio controlled aeroplane, suitable for operation outdoors
- Featuring a pair of powerful miniature electric motors, and steered using differential thrust, by driving one propeller faster than the other
- Incorporates a lightweight lithium polymer battery for long flights, and fast recharging direct from the transmitter
- As colour and frequency varies, we are unable to guarantee which colour product or radio control band you will receive
- Requires 6 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
For twenty first century flying enthusiasts, Silverlit's fantastic X-Twin Turbo Express has been designed to resemble a futuristic jet fighter. This miniature radio control jet looks simply amazing in the air, and sounds pretty impressive too, with its pair of powerful ducted fan motors. The attractive Turbo Express gift box includes a fully assembled aeroplane supplied ready-to-fly, complete with a pre-installed 2-channel digital proportional radio control system, and an informative flight manual. Suitable for both beginners and enthusiasts, steer the model using differential thrust by simply moving the transmitter joy stick left or right, whilst operating the throttle to climb or descend. Easy to fly outdoors in calm conditions, and made of lightweight flexible foam to withstand the occasional heavy landing. The Turbo Express incorporates a powerful lithium polymer battery and will fly for up to ten minutes, whilst recharging direct from the transmitter in less than half an hour. The X-Twin aeroplanes are available on 27MHz bands A, B or C, to allow up to three different Silverlit models to be flown together. As colour and frequency varies, we are unable to guarantee which colour product or radio control band you will receive. Requires 6 x AA alkaline batteries (not included).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) The nose is too light.. So when you get one, DO NOT throw away the clear nose protection that it shipped with, keep it there and tape it on.
2) Never fly in any kind of wind, fly it when the leaves on trees are barely rustling...otherwise the wind will control it or take it on a long ride ;-)
3) Take time to work out the controls, and remember it is proportional to a certain extent.. so don't push the controls to extremes all the time (otherwise you'll just keep stalling it)
Once you have had a good few flights, I'm sure you will get it above tree level as I have and also flying back to your hand!
Hope this helps...good luck
When we throw it it flies to the left and go right into the ground. Does not matter with trimming or left/right. Does exactly the same every time.
It have been flown both outside in no wind and in a sports hall. Same result.
Must be something wrong with the casting on the copy we got.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its ok but by the time you get it flying you run out of range!Published 2 months ago by Roger Miller
Gave this to my son for his son, he can keep it in the air for an age and the grandson loves it, mind where he lives there is no wind?Published on 22 Jun. 2013 by jon-1