- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Foulsham (12 Nov. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0572033672
- ISBN-13: 978-0572033675
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 21.7 x 2.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,256,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Silver Surfers' Colour Guide to Travel and Holidays (Silver Surfers Colour Guides) Paperback – 12 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Simon and Susan Veness are acknowledged as Britain's experts for all things Disney, having accumulated almost 40 years' experience between them of theme parks, Orlando, Florida and Disneyland Paris. They have a home just minutes 'from the magic' in Orlando and are constantly in touch with all the developments in the amazing Central Florida holiday destination. Both have writing backgrounds - UK-born Simon in national newspaper journalism, and American Susan in website discussion forums and online information sites - as well as being keen-eyed tourists, and together they have pioneered the unique Personalised Itinerary Planner, which is now a key component of their work. In addition to their writing for Foulsham, they contribute to a wide range of media, including newspapers, magazines and the Internet.
Inside This Book(Learn More)