Ring Size: V|Change

on 22 July 2013
wow its beautiful the stone is bigger than i thought it would be and very good quality im so pleased i love it love it love it
on 2 March 2014
because its absolutely just what I was looking for and the colour of the stone is beautiful fits just perfect
on 15 December 2014
I bought this ring for my mother, it looks okay, but it is a bit bigger than expected and I feel it probably lucks a bit of finesse and the stone is not cut properly, so it looks a bit wonky when is on the finger. It was delivered perfectly on time.
on 18 August 2014
Love, love this ring. Want to get the blue but it has now gone up - shame really. I appreciate, the quick delivery and presentation packaging. Thank you seller. It looks beautifully expensive.
on 14 August 2015
I have this in size P and it is just so beautiful - colour, cut, stone size, everything about it is perfect; I bought the size Q for a friend who says its the best birthday present ever!
on 3 January 2016
Very pleased with the stone, it's a beautiful and very rich colour, eye-catching.
on 11 January 2016
The ring looks great my wife will love for her birthday,
on 9 March 2015
Very nice ring.bigger than expected.
on 27 April 2016
Came very quickly but when I opened it was an empty box I was gutted really looking forward to getting this ring as I was pleased about the blue one
on 28 December 2014