Size: 18cm/7"|Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 18 February 2009
I was delighted to receive this stunning bracelet, it's stones are cut perfectly and don't snag on your clothing and the catch on the bracelet is exceptionally safe, which can't be said for a lot of pieces that you buy these days. I would strongly recommend this product.
on 7 January 2011
My wife really like this, wore it regularly. She decided it needed cleaning so purchased some silver dip to clean it with and noting that it is hallmarked as silver didn't think this would be a problem. Unfortunately this has now turned the bracelet a light shade of brown...
on 16 January 2012
I bought this bracelet for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it but unfortunately the clasp was not very safe by being very thin silver which could catch on clothing etc., and by the end of Christmas Day the bracelet was gone and has not been found. The bracelet is very pretty but a note should be made to make the clasp safer. Anyone buying this item should have the clasp altered before wearing it and avoid the disappointment my daughter had of losing it.
on 9 December 2008
I have bought this for my mum as part of her xmas present. It looks fab on but the only down side is the clasp it's tricky to open when your wearing it. I have not had one like this before. But for the £23 I paid for it it's a bargain
on 20 February 2012
I bought this bracelet for my wife for Christmas. It exactly matched her wishes and looked great. It snapped the second time she wore it. Avoid.
on 25 May 2012
The item look go on arrival however after wearing for a few days the clasp started to become loose and after a few more it broke in half. item was retruned and refunded without any problems
on 14 January 2012
This bracelet is incredibly good value. I was a little dubious about ordering it without actually seeing it but I have to say I was very happy with it! A friend of mine is a jeweller and she was very impressed with it. It is a good weight and extremely pretty. The stones are just big enough that they don't look cheap and it has a very good clasp. Great little bracelet for £35.00!!!
on 19 November 2010
It's really pretty, and nice to look at, however after only wearing the bracelet twice, it broke. This is only getting two stars because it's pretty! I would have loved to have given it more stars, but there's no use in a broken bracelet!!!
on 7 January 2011
This is a nice bracelet that comes in a proper jewellery case. The clasp holds well, the bracelet sits well and looks far more expensive than it is. I bought it for myself but love it so much am going to order another 2 for birthday presents for friends and family later this year.
on 3 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my mum, she loved it for about 2 days, but then it randomly broke, snapped. And not where the clasp is, complete waste of money and scam of an item. I can see why it was on sale for so much.