on 10 June 2014
It's beautiful and looks lovely on. I am so pleased with my purchase. It looks expensive but was a lot cheaper than some costume jewellery. Customer service was excellent, I'd ordered a size that was way too big and it was exchanged without any problems. I would definitely recommend. Thank you :)
on 24 January 2014
Very happy with this ring good value for money looks mutch more expensive gave one to mom she loves it
on 27 February 2014
Just purchased this ring for myself and one for my mum. Very pretty ring,true to size and looks really pretty on. Has a wow factor and is a bit of a head turner. Very happy and would highly recommend. Very prompt delivery also. Thank you.
on 15 May 2014
This ring is better than I expected it to look. Its very bling and have had many good comments on it. The size is correct and fits perfect. If you want something to be noticed...buy this ring its gorgeous
on 15 July 2014
I Love it fits perfect couldn't ask for a nicer ring
on 10 June 2014
Absolutely beautiful ring, bought as a temporary engagement ring. Very sparkly and fairly chunky. I wouldn't say it looks like real diamonds but I am more than happy with it as a stand in til I get my real ring.
on 7 July 2014
Loved the ring but the size i order was to big
on 24 March 2014
Bought this for my sister's birthday...Delivered on the right time & was loved by my sister as she wore it on her birthday and get to receive nice comments about it... Good purchase i have made by far...
Happy Customer!!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 February 2015
Just recieved a date late but well packed a beautiful ring for the money.
Looks so real would recommend to a friend.
on 20 July 2014
This is a beautiful ring! It fits perfectly and it is very flattering on my finger. The stones are very sparkly and set in bright shiny silver. The band is broad and sturdy although the ring itself feels light on my finger. I don't think this ring looks real. The stones are a little on the large side for it to look authentic. Nonetheless, this ring is stunning and well worth the money. It's design is eye catching with "individual" flair. Definitely a conversation piece. My ring arrived very promptly in secure packaging. The ring does not come in a box. It was in a small plastic bag. I would use this seller again.