on 1 October 2011
I am really happy with this product, the chain has a suitable lenght and then the cross itself is really pretty and also has a great size. And then a smart thing is, that if you feel like a new look you can turn the cross and it looks different since there are small silver lines after each stone. So I can higly recommend this necklace to people who are looking for a beautiful gift or simply just want to spoil themselves.
on 3 August 2009
really pleased with this product, its a perfect size and a beautiful make, really happy with it
on 30 October 2010
bought this for my daughter, really pleased with the cross its a beautiful piece of jewellery and highly recommend it as a gift or for yourself.................
on 23 September 2010
Really beautiful crucifix. Thread-like chain is non-fussy and dainty. Cross a little bit larger than I would have liked but still small enough to be discrete.
on 24 June 2011
I recently bought this necklace to replace my very expensive one i lost ,
This is really pretty and I wasn't disappointed when it arrived .

Great value would be a perfect gift or present to your self !!
I love it, and although it's not the real deal it sparkles and looks very pretty on .

Fast delivery as usual ,
Amazon is fantastic I always use this site for most product's i currently use and gifts.
on 26 May 2012
Silver P10552 Cubic Zirconia Cross Pendant + Curb Chain 46cm

I had been looking for some time for a cross and chain for myself. I knew what I wanted,nothing too 'blingy' or ' rock chick',but nothing overtly pious either. I wanted something I could wear every day,as a statement of faith,but pretty enough to be able to wear when going out.It had to be neither too tiny nor too clunky. I wanted a decent length chain,I hate pendants up around my throat,but neither did I want it swinging too low. Oh..and I didn't want to pay a fortune either.

Not asking for much,was I ? But this Cross Pendant fits the bill perfectly. It is a good size cross and of a good thickness,not heavy but not certainly thin and cheap looking - in fact,I think that it looks more expensive than it actually is.The stones sparkle prettily,and the cross sits nicely just below my collar bone,a nice length for my taste. The chain is quite slender,but seems sturdy enough with a good clasp.I am delighted with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone looking for a similar item either for themselves or as a present.
on 21 April 2012
Very quick delivery & looks exactly like the picture. Very pleased with the product as it was exactly what I was looking for. Very very happy with the product
on 5 October 2014
Beautiful! I have been looking for a silver cross for ages. I wear this as a statement of my faith, added bonus it is so beautiful! You can wear this with anything. I wear it everyday and love it. It is a constant reminder of what Christ did for us all!! :-)
on 9 May 2012
This necklace arrived very quickly and didn't disappoint; beautiful on and much admired since I got it. I wear it every day.
on 5 June 2013
I am extremely happy with my purchase. It arrived one day early, gift wrapped beautifully.
The cross itself was the perfect size. Not too long, nor short. Not too sparkly just like I wanted.
I recommend this item for anyone. Surprisingly, it wasn't very expensive. You will not be disappointed if you buy this item.

See one answered question