on 9 June 2012
These earrings are just gorgeous and at a very good price. The garnets are a lovely deep red, and the sparkly setting is really eye catching. I like these so much I have ordered them in the sapphire blue too. Goes with everything. Arrived quickly in a nice presentation box.
on 3 January 2012
I bought these earrings for our daughter in law who was absolutely delighted with them. They are really sparkly when they catch the light. Well pleased with them.
on 18 February 2014
I had originally bought these as a gift, but when they arrive they looked great and I decided to keep them for myself. The CZ's around the garnet really add to a sparkle and air of expense to these earrings. They really stand out and look more expensive than they really were.
on 8 January 2016
Bought with the pendant these, as far as I am concerned, saved the day after seeing the size of the pendant ordered at the same time
They are perfect for my wife's ears and stand out beautifully helping the too small pendant to some attention. These get a 10 from ken
on 13 December 2013
Can't say anything more other than beautiful set,came in a lovely box and when I opened it , I was so happy wit the look of it
on 30 December 2012
my wife was very pleased with these earings although they are not as big as you think they look very nice on
on 7 January 2014
I bought the earrings and necklace to match, these go well with my new dress

Quite small, but I do not like bulky jewellery.

Arrived on time, very happy with the service provided
on 6 June 2013
bought these for my wifes birthday as they are her birth stone and she loves them, I must admit that they were a bit smaller than I expected but still a good buy.
on 7 January 2014
I was excited for these to arrive, given the rave reviews from other people who had purchased the product. However, I was slightly disappointed: the garnet in the earring is nowhere near the deep (and beautiful) red shown in the photos. It is more like a rose wine colour and, in my opinion, far less striking than the picture shows.

For anybody wondering about the size of the earrings, mine measure 8mm which is just fine for me!
on 14 January 2014
I do like these earrings but the post is on the edge of the earring, therefore they don't sit on the. Ear properly they hang off instead of being a stud.