Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 25 February 2012
This is really stunning! Got as a gift and am really impressed, its got the silver mark on it so trusting that is real silver. Have worn every day so great everyday piece worn with other bracelets or on its own! Would totally recommend|!! Great price too!!
on 29 December 2012
When my wife opened this bracelet her eyes said every thing,and it looks good on her wrist really good value!
on 23 October 2012
very good quality and weight, looks great with my other multiple silver bracelets too. good construction and fastener,would recommend highly
on 11 October 2012
Would definitley recommend this bracelet,, really pleased with it,, looks great and great price. Silver stamp is difficult to find but is on the catch, quite hard to see.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2013
It's okay for the price but by the picture it's looks heavier and thicker than it is. The larger links are completely flat and thin and this is not evident in the picture.
on 22 August 2014
I almost return the bracelet as I couldn't find the silver stamp
However, I finanlly found it - its very difficult - but it's there :)
on 19 July 2014
Love this bracelet, my husband brought it for our anniversary I'm very pleased with it and would highly recommend it.
on 26 June 2014
I'm pleased with the product nice and sturdy an a good solid piece , good value for money . Looks just like the pic
on 6 August 2014
Excellent bracelet for size and looks it really is and delivery spot on.
on 29 November 2014
Beautiful! My every day essential! Just as described!