on 29 February 2016
This is a reasonable product and does the job of baking your batter into cake pop shape well. I found that they bake evenly and that the tray is easy to get in and out of the oven. I don't think it will last for years as it was low cost and while it works well, I'm not convinced it is especially durable. I purchased it to make cake pops with my son and for how infrequently we bake them, I think this was the right choice for me, however if you are hoping to bake them a lot, I would probably invest in something more long lasting and durable.
on 18 April 2016
Bought it for a present, the recipient loves it and can now easily make perfect little cake pops. They make batches and put them in the freezer. Then when the grand kids come round they can pull out a couple for the kids to decorate and then eat... love that idea.
on 16 November 2013
I really like this product. My first forray into cake pops I did not want to spend a lot. I have since bought some dearer ones that are a little thicker but almost twice the price. I have found that these cheaper ones bake quickly and evenly and the more expensive ones don't. I sometimes have undercooked centre pops on the thicker moulds.
So to sum up, great value for money but probably won't last for years. I felt that there should have been at least a recipe on or in the pack to help new cake pop makers decide on the quantity of batter to use and oven temps. That is the reason for not giving a full five stars.
on 23 September 2015
I was expecting some instruction as to how the equipment should be used.After 2 trial runs I worked it out.It cost me time and money to find this out.Not happy with product
on 21 May 2016
Very nice silicone tray for pops! Unfortunately there where no pop sticks inside, just a tray.
On the box says 20 sticks inc, but not there.....
Will have to order separately....
on 19 April 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter. She loves cooking and this set has been a huge success.
The varieties of toppings for the "lollipop! cakes are endless. Great for parties!
on 24 June 2015
worked perfectly well, shame they can't help you make a better job of decorating the cake pops though as I have no artistic skills!
on 27 August 2013
Excellent service on this product, excellent my daughter loved it, would recommend this product to anyone very good try it
on 23 November 2015
Very good, need a bit of practice to get them completely round... But that's not a lroblem
on 17 February 2015
Bought as a gift for a friend, she loves it. Was delivered in time.