Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 17 December 2013
Disappointed with lack of ink. Only got to complete a couple of cards before ink ran out on many of the pens. Fantastic idea to have the pens but wish they were more usable. Completed projects looked good but was hoping to make some Christmas cards but had to give up due to lack of ink and non-completion.
on 3 September 2015
Like these a lot. Great fit in my machine, which I'm so pleased about! Bit of a gamble buying them. I agree with other reviewers that the size/quantity of ink is limited for what they are. I'd prefer if they also did a larger size option (longer height pen) though I doubt that'd fit in a Silhouette machine, so unlikely to happen. Would be good if the metallics were included in this kit too. Also worrying that they may dry out fairly quick. For the price they are dear but good overall.
on 18 March 2015
Used one color for three cards and now it skips and will no longer sketch. Silhouette has some great advanced features for use of the sketch pen, but you need to find instructions on the web - some directions are antiquated. After a dozen searches we learned how to use the pause feature to change out your pen color. So to have the product run out of ink so quickly just added to the frustration. The starter set has nice colors but the shades such as red are not vibrant. Wish I could return. So disappointed. Was looking forward to using the pens.
on 27 January 2014
Only tested these pens, but they are smooth, fine tipped, I really like them so far and have plenty of projects I can use them on.
on 20 November 2014
Item arrived in stated time. Couldn't wait to have a play as I have had my Cameo a while now. Loved them. Will definitely buy again!! One happy customer!
on 9 November 2014
They are a present for my daughter, but do look great, nice variety of colours, and delivery was very quick and well packaged.
on 11 February 2015
These pens are excellent i have made many personal cards with them
on 2 November 2014
Love these pens real asset to your silhouette cameo cutter
on 12 May 2015
Very good, not used all the colours yet.
on 10 August 2014
fab price i love then thank you

See one answered question