on 30 May 2013
I have one of the old Silhouette Quickutz machines and I was unsure whether I was choosing the right size mat but was pleased to find this is the correct size. It works fine and I'm back to cutting up stuff!
on 20 May 2013
.This is just perfect for the job intended, makes life so much easier, will recommend to all my crafting friends, a must to have one in hand
on 1 January 2015
Having a grid, this mat allows you to place bits of paper for precise cutting when you aren't using a whole sheet (unlike the Craft Robo, the Silhouette Portrait software doesn't seem to have a function where you can place the blade where you actually want to start cutting a specific shape). But there its usefulness ends - it is flimsy, has a funny adhesive that doesn't hold some media and sticks so firmly to other that they don't come off cleanly, and because it is so thin and flimsy it shifts during cutting! The latter is particularly annoying with very intricate cuts. I shall stick to my old Craft Robo carrier sheets, which allow far more accurate cutting, are sturdier and easily refreshed with 3-M spray adhesive.
on 24 August 2015
I need to buy more, I have multiple projects on the go and I need more mats my next purchase will be the pix scan mat
on 1 July 2014
Machine would not work without the carrier sheet as cutter requires paper to be firmly held as it passes through it
on 8 October 2015
needed a replacement, its quite strong tack but that edge soon goes
on 14 July 2015
excellent service and good quality
on 4 August 2014
A bit pricey, but otherwise great
on 21 November 2015
Does what it's intended for.
on 4 November 2015