Silent Roar came out on top in a survery for cat deterrants for the garden -- BBC Watchdog
Your lovingly tendered borders can now be kept free from cats' poops! Just spread the pellets over vulnerable areas to keep the cats away. The pellets are soaked in real essence of lion dung and are then dried and sterilised. As cats are territorial, even the bravest of pussies will retreat when they smell a lion has been there first!
This is an environmentally friendly product and contains no artificial chemicals. During normal weather conditions, one application can last up to three months.
Although not recommended by the manufacturer, customers have found that this product also seems to deter squirrels, deer and foxes.
- Spread the pellets about 3-4 inches apart
- Handle the pellets with the gloves provided in order to keep the human scent off the pellets
- Wash and dry hands after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- After heavy rain, sprinkle a few more pellets to boost the scent
Supplied in a 0.5kg box.