Customer Discussions > Silent Hill Downpour (PS3) forum

Silent Hill Downpour UK Release Date

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 28 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Mar 2012 21:26:29 GMT
AZ F says:
From Konami's Facebook page, this game (FINALLY!!) is supposed to be released in the UK as the same day the Silent Hill HD is released.
America getting the games early. But UK hasn't got long to wait as according to Konami (Don't shoot this messenger) we have to wait until 29TH. That's the latest they've stuck by. And the fact that two games are being released at the same time thinks there might be some truth in it. Of course, I've still got 2, 3 and a PS2 so it'll be Downpour all the way for me. Can we roll out the bunting to celebrate getting an actual release date? Am I the only one who's still excited for this game? (Facebook page of Confirmation http://www.facebook.com/konami/posts/10150584479806121?notif_t=feed_comment)

Posted on 5 Mar 2012 10:08:44 GMT
They dont seem to pay much attention on marketing. The game is supposed to be released in a few weeks and it didn't even make it in Top 100 game charts yet.

Posted on 7 Mar 2012 22:38:58 GMT
Dan says:
Boo! Once again, Konami shafts the uk with its complacent attitude to revealing release dates. As with Homecoming, we're getting it late. I imported Honecoming from Renchi, this time I won't bother. It's already had to mediocre reviews on Metacritic. Konami have lost the plot and that happened the moment they let Team Silent go. Team Silent ARE Silent Hill. I would love to see them reassembled and see what they create. It's not going to happen... RIP silent hill. I'm cancelling my Amazon preorder. They promised they'd take me back, but they never did!

Posted on 13 Mar 2012 10:56:15 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 13 Mar 2012 10:56:35 GMT]

Posted on 13 Mar 2012 23:16:05 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 14 Mar 2012 02:38:53 GMT]

Posted on 27 Mar 2012 20:43:16 BDT
Mike says:
Does anyone know if this has been pulled too like the HD collection or reached limit for orders ? since all are unavailable .

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 02:25:00 BDT
wilson93 says:
i dont have a clue when this game comes owt ? whats going on lol

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 09:19:04 BDT
w clewley says:
i have pre-ordered this and it says dispatching soon. but on amazon home page it is not available am i going to get this on 30th march or has it been delayed!!

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 09:35:47 BDT
Dr Evil says:
So glad I pre-ordered with Zavvi! I got it today and it came with a free SH t-shirt! I also received my copy of the HD Collection today :-)

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 11:13:23 BDT
Mike says:
Just phoned Amazon since I have this on pre-order and the person on the phone said they have not got this item in their warehouse yet to send out.I asked if the Game had been pulled like the HD collection and she just kept saying or dodging the question and just stated it's not been dispatched as they have not received it yet when they do they will call me. Well if not dispatched today will be ordering else where, Kinda getting a bit late since its due out Friday,and they dont even have it in the warehouse .

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 16:08:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 28 Mar 2012 16:20:23 BDT
i really cannot wait for this game to come out. just now the game is unavailable! why? i might just wait until tommorrow. if it hasn't been dispactched then i'll just cancel the product and go to any game store and buy it when it comes out. luckly i pre-orded the HD collection from Zavvi. i just need to wait for a few days for it to come.

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 18:09:14 BDT
wilson93 says:
ok im just guna buy it from the shop when it comes out something always goes wrong when you buy stuff from internet lol here i come silent hill downpour !!! just have to wait till friday :)

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Mar 2012 18:47:38 BDT
that's a good call. 2 more days!

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 21:58:37 BDT
Oh look! It's back up!!

Posted on 29 Mar 2012 16:23:56 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Mar 2012 16:25:53 BDT
Mike says:
Maybe back up I pre-Ordered a few weeks ago but still they wont tell me if they actually have the item to send out called Amazon twice as mine is still on Dispatching Soon status and has been since yesterday cancelling and ordering from Zavvi free posting and works out alot cheaper than on here pluss a free T-Shirt :)

Posted on 29 Mar 2012 19:17:41 BDT
yeah this isn't cool anymore. I got the HD collection today from zavvi! But with downpour it's not right with amazon. I thought it'd be dispatched by now. i think i'll head on to zavvi for it now. If i pre order now would it be delivered by tommorrow?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Mar 2012 22:11:01 BDT
Dan says:
I'd stick with your Amazon order. If it's dispatching soon it has been processed and will be shipping. You've no chance of getting it from Zavvi the evening before release.

Posted on 29 Mar 2012 22:34:51 BDT
Yeassss it just been dispatched now!! Saying it'll be here tommorrow!! Thanks Dan!

Posted on 30 Mar 2012 17:03:38 BDT
Dan says:
No worries. Hope you got it today. My HD collection dispatched yesterday and arrived today!

Posted on 30 Mar 2012 18:16:38 BDT
Nice!

Posted on 30 Mar 2012 19:31:33 BDT
wilson93 says:
ok went to tesco and they said there not guna stock it ?? soo then i went to hmv and they said there not stockin it too ?? omg soo i went to almost every big shop asda,argos,comet,blockbuster,pc world ! you name it and i went there and none of them are stockin it? i have just done a order on amazon looks like i gotta wait abit nar :(

Posted on 31 Mar 2012 00:07:02 BDT
I had a feeling that was gonna happen : / for some reason this product is quite hard to catch at gamestores. it's really stupid i know but at least ur gonna get the game no matter what.

Posted on 31 Mar 2012 00:57:44 BDT
wilson93 says:
yeah its a shame i feel like shops have just gave up with it :( like its well crazy the guy in hmv even said you wont find it in any shops oh well i will have it soon :)

Posted on 31 Mar 2012 12:07:08 BDT
That's true. i just got downpour today. i'll let you guys know how it is later today. P.S im a huge life time silent hill fan :D so i won't judge the game like IGN does lol.

Posted on 1 Apr 2012 15:27:23 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 Apr 2012 15:32:36 BDT
Luke says:
Supposed to arrive on the day of release. 3 days later and still hasn't arrived, what's going on?? It's not like I can get it in any shops while im waiting and send the amazon order back when it arrives - if it arrives. Too much trouble to actually get hold of a game even with online shopping.
The game I (and probably allot of other people as well) want to play with the most anticipation, so far this year, has typically been made hard for everyone in the UK to get hold of. as is the frustrating way of the UK; Breaking Bad season 3 hasn't been released in region 2 yet, south park season 14 has the 2 episodes concerning Muslims completely omitted form the (COMPLETE) collection,and the list goes on. I'm getting mighty sick of the UK's ridiculous issues.
I tell you what; if Downpour does not come by tomorrow . . . . . . ; There's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Maybe we are a nation living under a subtly cunning and repressive thumb.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  28
Initial post:  4 Mar 2012
Latest post:  14 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Silent Hill Downpour (PS3)
Silent Hill Downpour (PS3) by Konami (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (62)