This is an ideal solution for traveling safely on bicycles. I, personally, don't like putting my hand out to indicate; it makes the bike unstable. By pressing the simple buttons located on the handlebar you have a safe indicating method.
1. Wireless connections remove the need to run a wire around the bike.
2. Audible 'beep' when the indicator is on.
3. Very bright yellow LED'S.
4. Sturdy build and good brackets included.
5. Waterproof controller and Indicator unit.
1. The wireless system is unreliable; sometimes it will respond perfectly, while every so often the signal isn't sent/received.
2. It's only a rear indicator. If you want to turn into traffic (i.e at a crossroad turning right) you must put an arm out, as only vehicles behind can see the indicator.
So why are these issues so critical?
As you can imagine, if you're attempting to get the indicator to work, while biking, and it doesn't respond, you lose focus on the control of the bike and the traffic/spacial awareness suffers.
As it's only a rear indicator, it's pretty much useless at some turnings. This is a shame, as if a front and rear indicator existed (without the wireless issues) it would be perfect.
In conclusion, this is a excellent design, with powerful ideas; but the critical, intermittent signal issues are something to take into consideration.