Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
The lens is for All canon EOS `Digital` SLR`s with APS-C sensors only, as far as i know.
11 Aug 2014 by Mr. A. R. Templeton
votes
Yes you sure can. I bought it to go with an Eosm. It's a great lens!
17 Sep 2014 by Westerly21
votes
Hi, yes the sigma 18-250mm will fit a 7d, I used it on mine. The warranty will apply, but check the sigma web site for details.
13 Jul 2014 by Richard Allen
votes
It is provided with a lens hood but if you have lost it you would probably need a rubber screw on one of the correct diameter ie same size as a filter but it would not be a petal lens
16 Jul 2014 by The Doc
votes
Yes it will fit
30 Mar 2014 by Ian J. Aldrich
votes
Hi Joseph, yes the Sigma 18-250mm DC macro, is designed for Crop sensor DSLR such as the 700d. Great all purpose lens.
7 Mar 2014 by Richard Allen
votes
Yep, lens has manufacturers warrentee. Have to add that this is a great lens!
28 Apr 2014 by Mr D Patel
votes
My camera is a 60d but as far as I know all canon mounts are the same. Yes it has AF and it works very well.
27 Jun 2014 by Ian Walmsley
votes
does it fit EOS100d 26 Mar 2014
Yes, it will, as long as you purchase the Canon fit version. This lens is designed to fit cameras with APSC sensors and as the Canon 100d has such a sensor, all will be well. I love this lens ; it is a perfect travel lens for when you don't want to carry huge weights of camera equipment around.
26 Mar 2014 by Luddite
votes
Yes, it does come with a lens hood and I'm very pleased with the lens too, it hardly leaves my camera now because it covers so many photographic situations, would thoroughly recommend buying this Sigma lens.
16 Nov 2013 by Mr A.Bustard
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers