Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
I use it on a D5200 and it's incredibly good. It could only be better on a frame. I looked at Independant test websites before I bought it and it came out above nikons own equivalent macro lens. I'd highly recommend it!
18 Mar 2014 by Paul L. Watts-Othen
votes
i think you can
18 Jun 2014 by Regina K.
votes
Hi, this lens is compatible with the Nikon D7100. Just be sure you select the Nikon mount. Sigma make this lens with the Nikon F mount which is compatible with all Nikon DSLRs. I currently use this lens with my own D7100 and previously with my D5200.
16 days ago by Alan
votes
Not used this on a film camera, but the Nikon mount Sigma use is the F mount, so as long as the F4s is an F mount camera it will fit. Can't give you info on the kind of results to expect though.
29 Jul 2014 by Alan
votes
I use this lens with the Nikon D800 and works great! I am sure it would perform just as we'll with the D600.
19 Jun 2014 by Mr L.
votes
Not certain but I am using it with a D5200 and so far had no problems whasoever.
17 Feb 2014 by mackermike
votes
If your D60 takes the standard F type mount, then yes it's compatible. I use it on my Nikon D5200.
9 Mar 2014 by Alan
votes
Hi, the lens comes with the standard Nikon bayonet mount so should fit any Nikon DSLR (or even a film SLR). It works well on my D70S
10 May 2014 by Les Brett
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers