Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jul 2010 16:37:52 BDT
A. Emery says:
Once again it looks like there won't be a hardback launch of a Jim Butcher book in the UK (the final book of the Codex Alrea had no UK hardback launch)

For me I shall be ordering this in Hardnack from the US and the UK publisher will be losing another sale if I cannot order it soon.

Posted on 5 Oct 2010 14:51:34 BDT
Amen, brother. No matter how long it takes to come from US, it will be *months* before the April release for the softcover.

Aaand, extra retarded points for publishing Ghost Story (hb) a few days before this, which biggest appeal is that it has a story on what happens just before Ghost Story. Brilliant.

Chances are I'll order from Amazon.com, so I guess it is not a total loss for them :)

Posted on 29 Dec 2010 15:23:20 GMT
Last edited by the author on 29 Dec 2010 15:23:43 GMT
Carrot_mop says:
"the final book of the Codex Alrea had no UK hardback launch"

Really? I managed to get the Hardback book in the UK and it arrived only a couple of days after I ordered it (not through Amazon admittedly. I use the Bookdepository.co.uk). I suppose they may have had some stock in from America and I got lucky.

The Issue I am having with this is that there seems to be no UK release of the eBook version. I do not have a valid address in America and so I am unable to buy the version I want.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  2 Jul 2010
Latest post:  29 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Side Jobs (Dresden Files)
Side Jobs (Dresden Files) by Jim Butcher (Hardcover - 26 Oct. 2010)
4.5 out of 5 stars (58)