The CBL-M+-K Music Phone Adapter Cable features a three-button remote control located on the right earpiece cable, enabling users to easily adjust volume, control music and video playback, record voice memos, and answer or end calls without having to remove their earphone
This accessory cable transforms your detachable Shure Earphones (SE315, SE425, SE535) into a stereo mobile headset, providing inline microphone and controls for music-enabled phones and portable devices. Two versions are available based on device compatibility.
- Integrated microphone for clear audio
- Inline control functionality for answering/ending calls without touching your phone (additional functionality dependant on device)
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
Integrated three-button remote and mic allows you to adjust the volume, control music and video playback, record voice memos, and answer or end calls
- iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation)
- iPod nano (4th and 5th generation)
- iPod shuffle (3rd generation)
- iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
Remote and mic supported only by: iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.