Customer Discussions > U.F.Orb forum

Should the full 39:58 version of Blue Room of been included on disc 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Feb 2008 12:45:10 GMT
I'm in two minds about it.

1. Most Orb fans will already have the Blue Room single CD which is the 39 minute and 58 second version of Blue Room, and it is nice to have some rather lush mixes of the other tracks.

2. It would of been nice to have it cleaned up and given the 'modern' treatment which is Digitally Remastering, and for them to pop it on a 3rd disc in the set.

What do you think?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Mar 2008 13:19:32 GMT
Last edited by the author on 18 Mar 2008 13:20:04 GMT
Most definitely it should have been included, it's one of The Orb's defining works & needs to take its proper place in this deluxe series (if only to offset the effect of people cashing in on selling the original CD single through Amazon & eBay) - I'm fortunate enough to have a copy of it anyway, although I would have loved for it to be included on a 3rd CD with the 'U.F. Orb' deluxe pack.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2008 09:40:27 BDT
C. Wheeldon says:
Yes: It absolutely should have been included....or the reissue should have included a third disc with it on. Are The Orb going to find a place for one of their finest tracks anywhere in this series of reissues? It is looking increasingly unlikely, which is a great shame. It's a bit of a missed opportunity in a way.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  U.F.Orb forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  7 Feb 2008
Latest post:  28 Sep 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
U.F.Orb
U.F.Orb by The Orb (Audio CD - 2007)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (9)