Shop now Shop now Shop now Wedding Guest Edit Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Leiths Baking Bible forum

Should I buy the Leiths Cookery Bible?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Nov 2010 14:38:06 GMT
h.n says:
Is it worth my while buying The Leiths Baking Bible, the Leiths Cookery Bible and the Leiths Techniques Baking Bible.
I'm worried some of the components will be identical in each book?

Posted on 17 Nov 2010 17:23:51 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Nov 2010 17:25:04 GMT
Charlie says:
Books definately worth buying. Have only just ordered the baking one and am waiting eagerly for it to arrive but the other 2 are fabulous and I turn to them constantly. The techniques bible teaches you the 'how to' of everything in the kitchen. By this I mean everything from filleting fish, jointing birds etc. to storage of ingredients and catering for large numbers. The Cookery bible is probably my most used cookery book (I have ridiculous amounts). Whenever I'm in hurry to find a recipe and don't have time to scour through 20 books for a recipe this book always comes to the rescue. It has perfect recipes for all the staples of the kitchen. I'm hoping the baking one will be equally as useful.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Leiths Baking Bible forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  3 Nov 2010
Latest post:  17 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Leiths Baking Bible
Leiths Baking Bible by Fiona Burrell (Hardcover - 18 Sept. 2006)
4.8 out of 5 stars (54)