A brand new range of practical little walk guides endorsed by the Ramblers. All the walks are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less that 3 hours. 20 walks are included and use clear maps to show the route plus easy to follow walk descriptions.
The beautiful Cotswolds, with its rolling hills and pretty little villages, is perfect walking country. The distinctive local limestone, varying in hue from yellow to cream to gold, inspired J B Priestley to say that the stone from which the characteristic dry stone walls and pretty little houses are built have 'the trick of keeping the lost sunlight of centuries glimmering upon them'. This guide, produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, is the perfect way to really appreciate the gentle beauty of this area.
This compact little guide contains walks, all of which are 5 miles or under, which are ideal for an afternoon stroll.
• 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
• Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
• The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make life easy for families.
• There are interesting facts about the things you'll see along the route.
• All the books include general information on walking and also the general area covered by the guide.
• Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk.