Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 11 October 2013
Very useful practical resource. Delighted i found it. Using with children aged 8-12. Highly recommend this for kids with poor working memory scores. Has forms for tracking pupil progress. An excellent resource for teachers.
on 21 December 2013
This has become a very well used resource in school. Good for teaching memory strategies and also gives you ideas for speech and language activities such as story telling .
on 27 October 2014
An excellent practical book for any practitioner.
on 22 March 2016
A practical book with useful and easily adaptable ideas.
on 27 April 2016
good photocopiable worksheets
on 25 April 2015
Just what I needed. Thanks!
on 1 February 2016
My daughter suffers with this disorder and I wanted an idea of what way I could help and understand, how it affects her on a daily basis. I have found out some useful info.