on 23 June 2013
Delighted when my new leather laces arrived. But either I was too rough with them or the quality could be better, as I treaded the lace and pulled, the lace snapped. Fortunately there was still enough lace for the shoe as the lace ordered was a little long. I like to believe that it was my fault and am hoping I get a good life from the now in use laces.
Prompt delivery, simple packaging, well it is only a shoe lace and just the right shade as seen on line. A good match for my shoe.
on 4 May 2012
Although they weren't long enough for my boots they were still an excellent product. Just wish they were much longer. Contacted the seller regarding them and was advised to keep them anyway and they refunded my money, which is a bonus. So would defo buy from this seller again.
on 15 June 2016
Perfect, did the job. Material quite tough which was difficult to begin with, loosened up in the end though. Would recommend.
on 18 May 2016
Great product promptly despatched
on 22 June 2016
Long lace, easy to cut to size.
on 4 August 2012
What can I say...its a bootlace, great to repair my ancient tatty but much loved Sebago deck shoes. Just the right length and remarkably strong leather even when wet.
on 8 June 2016
As expected. No complaints
on 13 June 2016
Just the gob
on 28 May 2014
They are of really good quality but they were a bit thicker than I wanted them to be. However, the colour and length are perfect for my shoes. It helps that a set of two strings come in the pack.
on 6 February 2013
I bought two different sets of laces as I wasn't sure of the colour match with my husbands boat shoes. At that price it wasn't a problem. Thoroughly recommend the whole buying experience.