on 27 February 2016
This is a really good set, high quality and a variety of accessories.

I recently reviewed the Zooki 40in one set, which contained a lot more accessories for the same price. This Deyard set however topped it with brilliant quality. Over the 2 sets I would purchase this one as its better to have good strong mounts that are reliable than cheap ones that are difficult to use and break easy.

The kit came packaged in a clear plastic bag, the main contents was the selfie stick, chest harness, head strap and wrist strap. There was also varies other small mounts /screws etc.

For me the best thing was the selfie stick, compared to previous ones I've had I was really impressed with this one. It's looks so smart in black, with s nice soft foam handle. It's made from strong lightweight metal and has a good quality feel to it. It has 3 clamps along the pole which allow you to extend it to your desired length. Fully extended it feels sturdy and safe. There is small mirror at the end which is brilliant as with a go pro you can see the photo your taking from the front, however this gives you a rough idea where your pointing it. The attachment at the top is a screw, however included is a go pro mount and the standard selfie stick Spring mount so you can attach other devices such as phones. I think this is a great addition as it extends the use of the product from go pros to anything you can fit in the space!

The head, chest and wrist harness/straps feel really strong and are comfortable to wear. All the plastic feels strong and not cheap, and the elasticated bands are a soft feel so don't rub or itch.

There's a little microfibre cloth included which is handy for wiping the go pro when it gets smudges on it from fingers.

Also included was a little card saying the products have a 1 year Warranty which further assures me on the quality of this kit. The 3 straps have Deyard sown into them on a little tag which makes the items look even more professional.

I have included some photos below of the items I received.

Extra info -
I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion. I try to keep my reviews as fair as possible and include all good and bad points. If you found my review helpful please click the YES button just below to let me know it helped you. Happy Shopping :)
on 14 January 2016
 This is an excellent quality well thought out kit. The inclusion of a very positive good quality smart phone clamp is a very nice touch which together with the GoPro to Tripod adaptor allow you to use your phone as well as your sport cameras with any of these mounts. Also included is an adaptor to convert from a tripod screw to standard GoPro mounts, this allows your sport cameras to be used with the selfie stick which has as many of them do a tripod screw on the end so as well as smart phones and sport cameras the selfie stick or monopod can be used with a normal camera.

The selfie stick is the best one I have seen so far, very solid with quick to release and tighten clamps it can apparently be used in water which could be very useful paired with the waterproof case your GoPro cam with.

I like the wrist and head harnesses both of which have GoPro mounts moulded in to them, compared to the wrist and head harnesses I already have these seem much more solid and secure when worn. The Chest harness uses the normal J Hook mounts which is a little more fiddly but as all my other GoPro stuff uses the same base to mate with the J hook mount this is hardly a criticism. I have attached a video which I put together quickly this evening. I will try to do a better job of it without the edit suite watermark later.

This kit is not the cheapest nor does it have the largest number of widgets but you get what you pay for these are all excellent quality bits and whether you have a cheap action camera like the Fittek or a more expensive one like the GoPro why would you want to use anything but the best most secure harnesses and mounts that you can get.

I received this accessory set at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review which I was pleased to provide.
on 19 January 2016
Excellent product with exemplary customer service. I received the ZG-634 bundle but without one of the necessary adapters for the monopod. After quick email to their customer services, I was surprised to be told I was getting a whole new monopod because of one adapter. The replacement (which is a larger more expensive version) arrived the next day. Excellent service overall, can't find a single fault, especially at this price point. Very happy customer, will be buying again :)
on 16 January 2016
Bargain starter pack for your GoPro. Lots of options here for use, great for travelling and sports. For the price the quality is excellent, the head, chest and wrist straps are comfortable to wear, some even have rubberised backing for grip which was a nice surprise. This set would suit not only a beginner but anyone who wants to make the most of their GoPro. I will be taking lots of these accessories with me on my travels, they are incredibly durable, including the the selfie stick which I expected to feel more lightweight/flimsy for the price. Can't really go wrong with this set!
on 28 March 2016
Great bit of kit, I have the GP 3 Silver.
Plenty of room to store whatever you need for a holiday etc. in one single case. I am not a professional Go-Pro user but I find it is very adaptable and holds everything I think I would need for a holiday. Cut outs can be rearranged and re-cut to suit your kit. Case protects the kit very well.Would certainly recommend for the price.
on 28 March 2016
The Deyard extra large case was purchased for my GoPro camera and accessories. I am very pleased with the quality of the product that has allowed me to store everything I need for the camera in one place. Very good value for money.
on 16 February 2016
This gear saves a lot of money compared to the GoPro official attachments. I have used most of these attachments for skiing, surfing, horse-riding, cycling and even just walking the dog. Have never feared for the safety of my GoPro, it all fits perfectly with the GoPro attachment point. The Selfie stick is very strong and has survived a couple of crashes while skiing. I have used the wrist attachment on cycle helmets and skiing helmets that have vents in the top, it provided a very secure fit.
Great Starter Pack
on 22 February 2016
I received deyard zg-634 gopro kit and upon opening the parcel is was impressed with the quality of it.all of the camera mounts are sturdy there is no shaking when the camera is clipped in. I think the anti slip band on the head harness is a great touch. It comes with 4 main parts 1 a chest harness 2 a head harness 3 a camera mount and 4 an extendable pole all of which are strong and made well but the one thing I feel is missing from this kit is a handle bar mount. The extendable pole has in its base a screw port so it would be ideal for elevated shots and videos while riding bikes or quads. With this in mind and the fact that the handle bar mounts are easily accessible I still highly recommend this product. It's full marks from me.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.If it helped you then please click the "Yes" button below this review

I kindly received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.All thoughts and opinions are my own

I am happy to answer any questions that i can.
review image review image review image
on 20 February 2016
I will have to go through each item individually because you get a lot with this set. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised at just how much you got with the set and the versatility of the items.

Selfie Stick
I previously had a selfie stick and the main flaw if found with it was that each extendable rod had no mechanism to stop it from sliding through each other making it almost impossible to keep the camera still. This one however, has tripod like clasps that keep that from happening. Like traditional camera mounts it has the screw head to pair with every camera but additional to that, it comes with the Go-Pro fork mount and screw so it isn’t just restricted to the Go-Pro. The stick feels solid and the non-slip foam handle is comfortable. I can see no flaw in this design and I would happily take this down the slopes with me.

Head/ Helmet Mount
I tried this firstly on my head (as pictured) before trying it on my helmet. It’s fully adjustable so it will work perfectly with bare head to motorcycle helmet and probably beyond. The insider of the strap has a non-slip coat even on shiny plastic like a motorcycle helmet; it will grip firmly in place. The mount and platform hold the Go-Pro perfectly and sit comfortably in place.

Body Mount
I have included two photos of the body mount cause I tried it on my Jack Russell Terrier and myself! On me, it fits comfortably on the chest and the straps are wide and fully adjustable. It is easy to use and unfastens or adjusts quickly. As I said, I tried it on the dog but it was too loose for him but it would fit a slightly larger dog fine.

Wrist Mount
Like the others, it feels a stable platform for the Go-Pro and the Velcro on the strap is secure so there’s no worries about it coming loose. The platform has additional options of adding straps the other way as well so it can be used for a number of other uses or additional security.

You also get a number of additional Go-Pro extension arms and a cleaning cloth, which compliments the kit nicely. This kit has opened up my world to the uses of my Go-Pro and I am looking forward to getting some amazing footage with peace-of-mind that my camera will remain attached whatever I throw at it.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 24 February 2016
The Deyard ZG-634 GoPro Accessories Kit Premium Set is a very high quality set of GoPro accessories. I am thoroughly impressed with it indeed.

The selfie stick can be used for all cameras that have a screw mount and it also comes with an attachment to use with your mobile phone.
The accessories are very well made and very sturdy, I feel very confident using them with my GoPro unlike cheaper alternatives where I would be worried they’d fail and I risk damaging my expensive camera. The head strap has special rubber tape on the underside to make sure it is held firmly in place and it keeps your camera nice and steady.

I am particularly impressed with the monopod; the hand grip is very comfortable. The clips that allow you to extend the monopod and lock it in place are easy to use and very secure, it holds the camera at the right length without slipping. It extends to a really good length ideal for group shots or including your background into your vlogs.

*TIP* if trying to film fish when snorkelling you should use this kits monopod the fish will be more likely to come in close to your camera than if you were holding it in your hand.

I do have other GoPro accessories and they do not stand up to the quality of this kit. I did receive this kit for free in return for an honest review. The review is fully my own opinion. I genuinely would recommend this kit to anyone with a GoPro camera.